TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone interested in an MKIII?

Alloy Dave

Who is Alloy Dave???? or Ahoy Dave.....mabye A-hole Dave.....just kidding....then who the heck was Terry :ohsnap:

Terry is my wife....a great wife at that. She's collecting all the sites on the web that make/sell GT500 t-shirts, jackets, UCAs, twin-screw S/Cs, etc. Ok, so I was kidding about the twin screws.

Edit: Oh snap, I just realized that statement sounded dirty...no intention of that.

Dave

Terry is my wife....a great wife at that. She's collecting all the sites on the web that make/sell GT500 t-shirts, jackets, UCAs, twin-screw S/Cs, etc. Ok, so I was kidding about the twin screws.

Edit: Oh snap, I just realized that statement sounded dirty...no intention of that.

Dave

Dave, Thursday may be my day, Coldwater got his and it was two days ahead of mine.....can you say Road

Trip :shift:

Dave, Thursday may be my day, Coldwater got his and it was two days ahead of mine.....can you say Road

Trip :shift:

OOOOhhhhh...you have my ears perked now. I may have to make a trip up Saturday....I'll be driving my Honda CRV though. :cry: Wifey and I often go to Greenwood for dinner...so I could cajole her into a trip that night perhaps. :spiteful:

Keep me posted.

Dave

OOOOhhhhh...you have my ears perked now. I may have to make a trip up Saturday....I'll be driving my Honda CRV though. :cry: Wifey and I often go to Greenwood for dinner...so I could cajole her into a trip that night perhaps. :spiteful:

Keep me posted.

Dave

If it hits I gotta drive to Pa, to pick it up, school is out of Friday (Vet's day, and thank you to those you serve our great country) so me and my son will drive up to pick it up late Thurs. for a Friday delivery....IF IT ARRIVES.....trailer it "back home again to Indiana" Sat.....collapse until Sunday then lookout...get all your love ones off the sidewalks....I haven't driven a stick in awhile :hysterical:

Alloy Dave.....

what happened to your avatar?

do you mean to tell us all that you are NOT a hot brunett? :ohsnap:

damn..... you never know these days, boys! :hysterical::drop:

Doc:

Terry just went thru a full sex change and face lift operation to be turned into a man, so a name change was manditory. :o

Alloy Dave.....

what happened to your avatar?

do you mean to tell us all that you are NOT a hot brunett? :ohsnap:

damn..... you never know these days, boys! :hysterical::drop:

My wife thinks I'm hot...and I AM a brunette (with a little gray). As for the avatar, I was threatened with banishment if I didn't change it. I can't recall who threatened me...it was either Rob, scgt500, or Carroll Shelby. :baby:

Dave

My wife thinks I'm hot...and I AM a brunette (with a little gray). As for the avatar, I was threatened with banishment if I didn't change it. I can't recall who threatened me...it was either Rob, scgt500, or Carroll Shelby. :baby:

Dave

It was Amy b. Do not lie Dave. :nonono:

Archived