TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sales Consultant / Packaging Guide

Grabber

Grabber are you still getting one?

I am jealous because you are keeping both! I don't think I could give my car up, not yet. Also, the current economy is not helping any. I am glad to hear you are doing well.

I wish I had not gone to business school to work in the financial industry as I have friends doing great that are in other industries such as IT, Pharma, small business owners

:(

I am really trying to figure out the best way to learn something else and move into something like IT, more computer programing based as all the big financial companies are actually hiring in these areas!

good luck! I will at least take one for a test drive lol

I meant to post this the other day when th book came in, but has anyone noticed that the V6 Mustang stripe looks like the Super Snake stripe!

Pretty cool!!

MM

If I owned a SS I would be a little upset about that. Kinda stinks that you can do grabber blue with black stripe on the GT and not the GT500 too. So, ya I noticed it.

134.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I managed to get a big stack of the guides (our salesmen didn't seem to want to keep them after they read them). I like the SS style stripe. Considering it for my '07 GT. Maybe silver or tungsten to go over my alloy gray coupe.

I can't seem to find anyone at my dealership who will own up to having one of the guides. I told them since I was purchasing a 2010 Shelby I would like to have one.

FC

Archived