TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone From Dallas Area Wanna Get Together?

07SGT4578

I'm in Abilene, but I head out to Dallas pretty much whenever I am off. (I HATE ABILENE!!!!) Just let me know what time you will be there. I don't know when I am off on the weekdays, but I can ask off. ^_^

I'm off on Sundays so we can definitely get together.

Here's my number btw

325 260 3713

Let me know

Wes

I'm in Abilene, but I head out to Dallas pretty much whenever I am off. (I HATE ABILENE!!!!) Just let me know what time you will be there. I don't know when I am off on the weekdays, but I can ask off. ^_^

I'm off on Sundays so we can definitely get together.

Here's my number btw

325 260 3713

Let me know

Wes

We will be coming down on Friday evening when I get off work. Be at Quantum as soon as they open on Sat. to drop off the car. We are staying at the Prava Suites Hotel? (never heard of it, looks nice, and was less than 50 bucks a night thanx to Priceline) Hopefully it will be worth a damn. It is near Farmers Branch and Addison area.

Chris

If I don't work next Saturday I'll meet you guys down there. If not I'll try to catch you on a Sunday if you would like. I'm taking my parents to Kiowas tomorrow, so I doubt they will let me have off next Saturday. lol

I'm in Plano. Actually gonna be at Quantum in the am (they open at 9am on Saturdays). Not sure what I've got going on that weekend, but may be there that weekend as well. You coordinating the dropoff with Josh?

The drop off is coordinated, I'm droppin her off on Sat, she will be done on Mon. the 9th in the afternoon.

Chris

The drop off is coordinated, I'm droppin her off on Sat, she will be done on Mon. the 9th in the afternoon.

Chris

I'll be bringing my 08 GT500 same day for an FRPP handling pack install with a granatelli adj panhard bar. I guess I'll see you there (I'll be there right at 9am).

:happy feet:

I'll be bringing my 08 GT500 same day for an FRPP handling pack install with a granatelli adj panhard bar. I guess I'll see you there (I'll be there right at 9am).

:happy feet:

We will see you there, we too will be there at 9am.

Chris

Looks like I will be coming up. I talked to Glen today about a Terlingua package and he said I should come up and check it out. This weekend is probably the best shot I have to do it, so I will be there at around 9 also.

Archived