TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Topless coffehouse???

Guest hfrosso

Guest hfrosso
I like topless places as much as the next guy. But out of respect of my wife I wont go there.

I bet a cup of joe will cost a plenty there

Starbucks cost plenty and the waitress aren't topless!!!

Several Years ago we had a Topless Bar here called Club Hollywood. The OLD People got in a major tizzy and a special Legislative session was called to pass a Law to Ban Topless Bars...................... a Couple of Years later, "Club Risqia" (sp) found a Loop Hole in the Law........they opened a "Bottomless Bar"...................that lasted about 6 Months.................Yes, the OLD People got in another major tizzy and a special Legislative session was called to pass a Law to Ban Nudity in Bars, and these are the People who do not even go out at Night, let alone to a Bar.................. :hysterical: It costs the Florida Tax Payers over $200K to Ban Nudity in Tallahassee Bars................. :hysterical:

Guest hfrosso
Several Years ago we had a Topless Bar here called Club Hollywood. The OLD People got in a major tizzy and a special Legislative session was called to pass a Law to Ban Topless Bars...................... a Couple of Years later, "Club Risqia" (sp) found a Loop Hole in the Law........they opened a "Bottomless Bar"...................that lasted about 6 Months.................Yes, the OLD People got in another major tizzy and a special Legislative session was called to pass a Law to Ban Nudity in Bars, and these are the People who do not even go out at Night, let alone to a Bar.................. :hysterical: It costs the Florida Tax Payers over $200K to Ban Nudity in Tallahassee Bars................. :hysterical:

That's probably the kind of old people that like to go to nude beaches !!

Those aren't "old people", they are the religious right. Republicans. They come in all ages.

I say let them puppies breathe! :hysterical:

Topless coffee house? Sounds good. I'll take a double shot of cream in mine, thanks ma'am. :baby:

KC666

:rockon:

Archived