TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mac

Shelby101

Ok, the link brings me back to this page.

I met Mac in LA and want him to know I am thinking of him and hope to see him this summer.

I don't know how to get to the mistry thread, but hope someone can pass this on.

Thanks,

Bill

Ok, the link brings me back to this page.

I met Mac in LA and want him to know I am thinking of him and hope to see him this summer.

I don't know how to get to the mistry thread, but hope someone can pass this on.

Thanks,

Bill

My bad. Here is the link to the mystery thread: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...289&hl=lulu

I will be calling Mac a bit later this morning and will report what I hear.

Jim

I just talked with Mac. I asked him to post when he can so we can hear from him directly. He said he will try to do so today. Still rough going for him is all I will say for now. Best we read his words.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
I just talked with Mac. I asked him to post when he can so we can hear from him directly. He said he will try to do so today. Still rough going for him is all I will say for now. Best we read his words.

Jim

Thank you Jim and Wendy, y'all are two of the finest folks I have met over my years. You too, Steve, along with the Midwest Chapter of Team Shelby as it is today.

This forum was opened about a year ago with only a handfull of us getting things together in the Midwest, and look at us now.

Yes, gents, my path is rough terrain for the time being, but every morning is another chance for me to render my thanks to the Almighty and i'm pleased to do so.

My health is poor today, but all this means to me is that I can/will get better. Menwhile, my DR has pulled my DL and I have to get that back before anything else. Then, I need to find a co-pilot, I doubt I can do this road trip alone, but we will see. Alone it will be if there are no options.

I have a 24/7 residential home care nurse (Anna-LPN) who has no problem "overhearing" my phone conversations, like my call with Jim Clark today, and she is quick to tattle tale on me to my DR. So, when I see her (the DR) Monday, she's going to have an advantage. Anna is a bitch. She once said she was married to a cop a long time ago, but I can't see that in her behavior. Just too "stiff" for my liking

E-mail is SergntMac@aol.com

Voice mail is 312.401.1396

All contact welcome.

Thank you one and all for your kindness and support. There is only one way I'll not be showing my ugly mug in Herrmann in 2009. Let's not think that way.

Y'all take care, and thank you for thinking of me.

LuLu

Mac it's great to finally hear from you! We've all missed you and your thoughtful posting a lot around here. Take care buddy and get well soon. I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a co-pilot to help you out. :)

Ken

I talked with Mac last night. He is having computer troubles and asked that I post a short update.

His doctor released his driver's license this Monday.

He booked his hotel room for Shelbyfest 2009 this Tuesday.

He secured his co-pilot for Shelbyfest 2009 this Wednesday.

Jim

I talked with Mac last night. He is having computer troubles and asked that I post a short update.

Jim

Can't wait to see LuLu Uh I mean Mac :happy feet: . Glad to hear the good new.

Jim

Great news. I miss Mac's pontifications about superchargers. I learned a lot from his posts.

• 1 month later...
I seen Mac at Shelbyfest. He is in high spirits and he did have a co-pilot. I was just glad that I able to talk to him during the show. He is great guy and I let him know how we miss him around here.

Did you get a chance to look under Lulu's hood? I hear rumors that there is something new under there.

Jim

Did you get a chance to look under Lulu's hood? I hear rumors that there is something new under there.

Jim

I should have taken a picture as proof... But there's now a Vortech S/C under his hood... He just had it installed prior to going to Hermann... He had it on the portable Dyno, but I can't remember the #'s he said it put out...

But it was good to see Mac at ShelbyFest 2009...

Gregg

07SGT0547

Gregg,

Heck, I believe you. I suspect when Mac is ready for the formal presentation, he will share some photos. Was the rumor about a roll cage true?

Jim

Archived