TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Check these out!!!!

drlovegun

Has anyone seen these live and up close?

I have a set. They fit well, they matched, and there is no wind whistle or anything negative about them.

Has anyone seen these live and up close?

I have a set. They fit well, they matched, and there is no wind whistle or anything negative about them.

post-5894-1162948006_thumb.jpg

Me too...trying to stay away from ebay.

WTF?...oh am I the last to catch that you are under a new alias? :finger:

Ah...now I see what you were asking...sowwwy.

And no, you're note the last to notice...I think CW will be the last since he just got his GT500 today and he's mesmerized with it. :finger:

How about this? http://wheelskin.com/dg-mc67306.html

Google is amazing.

Dave

Ah...now I see what you were asking...sowwwy.

And no, you're note the last to notice...I think CW will be the last since he just got his GT500 today and he's mesmerized with it. :finger:

Dave

Can't blame him for that. If he's already put the sleeping bag in the garage, he probably won't post again tonight. Unless he has wireless and a laptop. :hysterical:

Yep, saw that. I wanted to know if this is where "he" got his.

Hi guys,

He got them on ebay, but the place is called hubcaps plus in Chicago, Ill. Toll free number is 888 482 2279 for you guys in USA and all of us in Canada 847 388 3950. Mine are on order as we speak. Ask for Suzi.

svtkeith

Hey 07 GT500, car looks great... luv the rims... did you have the stock units chromed, or did you purchase from someone?? Great look...

They are attached with double-sided tape. Here is a close-up of my driver's side mirror/with mirror cover attached.

Those mirrior covers are a nice fit. Where did you get that trooper sticker? thats great.

Wait 'til the 2008's come out, they will probably be painted then you can order a set!

Still waiting?

Well sir, I have one that says "Trooper in mirror is closer than it appears". and I have one that says "Troopers in mirror are closer than they appear"

They cost me $8 each to have made up, so there's your answer........sorry it took so long. ;)

Don't call me sir you make me feel old :hysterical: Are these individual letter stuck on? It doesn't seem to have a border like most stickers? Who would make up this kind of sticker? You sound like you took me too seriously...don't take me serious! :hysterical: Just looking for info.

The letters are individual, but are sandwiched in between two pieces of paper. You peel the back half off, stick the decal where you want it, then you pull the front off, and there you have it! I had a friend make these up for me, so they were cheap.

Sir, you're probably younger than I am! :rolleyes:

Thank you for the info. It was very helpful, I know the type sticker your refering to. I'll be 44 day after thanksgiving...I alway say yes sir also, just trying to keep it light around here. Everyone is a little uptight for some reason? :hysterical2:

MASTERMECH1 I have your address now!!!

we're getting tired of standing in line waiting on Bill with Team Ford to get back with us on pricing for those Shelby goodies! :hysterical:

Thank you for the info. It was very helpful, I know the type sticker your refering to. I'll be 44 day after thanksgiving...I alway say yes sir also, just trying to keep it light around here. Everyone is a little uptight for some reason? :hysterical2:

MASTERMECH1 I have your address now!!!

Nahhhhhhhhh, I don't know anyone that's uptight..............

44 huh,,,,,,,,,I'm only 14 years ahead of ya sir!!

:hyper: :headspin: :hyper:

Archived