TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FLOOR MATS 2007 Shelby

burnedgt500

:sos: Hey guys my wife told me last night to go ahead and get the floor mats for my Grabber Orange 2007 shelby gt 500.

The problem is I still have not decided what I want. I have looked but nothing seems to jump out to me.

So I was wondering if everyone could post what they have found.

Please post a link to your favorite Floor Mats that you have found. :sos:

:sos: Hey guys my wife told me last night to go ahead and get the floor mats for my Grabber Orange 2007 shelby gt 500.

The problem is I still have not decided what I want. I have looked but nothing seems to jump out to me.

So I was wondering if everyone could post what they have found.

Please post a link to your favorite Floor Mats that you have found. :sos:

I like the ones at latemodelrestoration.com or you can also find them at mustangs unlimited on the web.

Grabber Orange is very very cool (even though I have Vista Blue)

Cobra Boy

DSCF2841.jpg

DSCF2841.jpg

I like the ones at latemodelrestoration.com or you can also find them at mustangs unlimited on the web.

Cobra Boy

Are you saying they make GO floor mats ?

These are my favorites.

The red and black cobra mats are from latemodelrestoration.com

they are about $72 for a four piece set front ad back seats.

The Carroll Shelby signatue mats are $229 for a three piece set,

two fronts and a trunk mat. No info on whether or not they are

available in different colours yet.

KingCobra.

post-1791-1162931778_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1162931809_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1162931861_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1162932006_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1162931778_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1162931809_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1162931861_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1162932006_thumb.jpg

These are my favorites.

KingCobra.

Yeah, the red ones are exactly what I want for my Alloy coupe but my wife says that they look cheap. I guess they wont be under the christmas tree for me unless I buy them myself.

venom07

• 4 weeks later...

These are my favorites.

KingCobra.

Are the Caroll Shelby signature mats available from latemodelrestoration.com? I can't seem to find them.

Are the Caroll Shelby signature mats available from latemodelrestoration.com? I can't seem to find them.

I just received a set of the Carroll Shelb signature mats. They are available from ShelbyAutos.com. Very nice mats. 3 piece set. $229.

Cobra Boy

AWESOME MATS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRay

3 Pcs? :doh: front & rear?

Ok folks, let's clear some of this up.

The Shelby mats are only available at the Shelby website...not sure of the exact address but you can Google it. The 3 piece set includes 2 front mats and a trunk mat. No rear seat mats are included.

Dave

Edit: Here is the link.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/ShowDetail.asp?id=11

Ok folks, let's clear some of this up.

The Shelby mats are only available at the Shelby website...not sure of the exact address but you can Google it. The 3 piece set includes 2 front mats and a trunk mat. No rear seat mats are included.

Dave

Edit: Here is the link.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/ShowDetail.asp?id=11

Does anyone know if the trunk mat fits with the shaker 1000?

But yet NO rear Mats :doh:

I received my Shelby floor mats some time ago. There are no rear mats included. Shelby does state that on their website so I knew that going in. But, the trunk mat does not fit. The right side of the mat had a flap cut into the mat which lays on the inside rear quarter panel. The left side fits perfectly. I spoke with Ted at Shelby in parts. He indicated to me that they shipped me the trunk mat that fits the GT vert model, not the GT500 coupe. Ted in their parts department is looking into this issue and will call me back as soon as it is resolved. He seemed to think this was a mixup on their manufacturers side but will let me know when the GT500 coupe trunk mat is available.

Anyone else have this issue?

I received my Shelby floor mats some time ago. There are no rear mats included. Shelby does state that on their website so I knew that going in. But, the trunk mat does not fit. The right side of the mat had a flap cut into the mat which lays on the inside rear quarter panel. The left side fits perfectly. I spoke with Ted at Shelby in parts. He indicated to me that they shipped me the trunk mat that fits the GT vert model, not the GT500 coupe. Ted in their parts department is looking into this issue and will call me back as soon as it is resolved. He seemed to think this was a mixup on their manufacturers side but will let me know when the GT500 coupe trunk mat is available.

Anyone else have this issue?

Hi Geoff, I believe there was a mix up and you got the 06 mat. He will call you monday or tuesday to fix.

There is a trunck mat for the vert now and a trunck mat for the shaker system. Just specify when ordering. No rear mats, since the floor space is so small, we thought it was over powering , an d would keep the cost down if we left out the rear mats.

Amy

Hi Geoff, I believe there was a mix up and you got the 06 mat. He will call you monday or tuesday to fix.

There is a trunck mat for the vert now and a trunck mat for the shaker system. Just specify when ordering. No rear mats, since the floor space is so small, we thought it was over powering , an d would keep the cost down if we left out the rear mats.

Amy

Amy, thank you so much for responding. I did speak with Ted in your parts department last week. Ted was very apologetic and helpful. Haven't heard back yet as of today but I am sure he is working on my replacement. I will wait to hear from him. Thanks again.

BTW, I love the mats. They are very cool and will ceratinly show well.

Archived