TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAI to begin accepting Shelby GTs for modification

+2

+3

but may not be willing to wait with the Tasca offer out there.

I had sent Amy a summary gleaned from the first 90+ posts and never got as much as a confirmation it addived. Have not been paying too much to adding another $0.02.

DrKSGT

This has my interest. Even though my car has 12K miles on it and it is extremely beautiful, it is not perfect. That is the draw back. If I would have had this car done from the gate I would have never put 12K on it! But all that being said...this does have my interest.

Shelby GT/SC

Gauges

Brakes

Driving lights

Brake ducts

GT-H Hood (possibly)

And something else that is rare and almost unaffordable but I would love it. (can't say it yet as I will have to beg SAI if I want this one done!)

= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This has my interest. Even though my car has 12K miles on it and it is extremely beautiful, it is not perfect. That is the draw back. If I would have had this car done from the gate I would have never put 12K on it! But all that being said...this does have my interest.

Shelby GT/SC

Gauges

Brakes

Driving lights

Brake ducts

GT-H Hood (possibly)

And something else that is rare and almost unaffordable but I would love it. (can't say it yet as I will have to beg SAI if I want this one done!)

= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Swede, you should get into collecting glass scupture... :hysterical:

Personally, I am just glad I have not driven into a tree yet... :hysterical:

Swede, you should get into collecting glass scupture... :hysterical:

Personally, I am just glad I have not driven into a tree yet... :hysterical:

Mccoy - I must be really slow tonight, just didn't get the glass sculpture post?

I think SAI really upgraded their integrity with offering SGT mods. This should have been done long ago, but better late than never. Now we'll see who will actually do these mods and who has spent the coin they once had allocated for their cars. For me it will be a toss up, after driving my car for 12K in this weather, the car is beautiful but 12K on a car that I'll put another $15K into might not make sense. But a good move by SAI all together though.

We'll see~

Swede I used to work for famous glass artists from Seattle. My job included all facets of glass art, very,very,very expensive chunks of glass, they were never touched by the people who owned them and they were perfect peces of glass. Funny stuff.

What I should have said and only as your long time friend here is that you may find more happiness and joy by getting a s/c and driving the wheels off the car...forget money, forget investment, forget perfect...forget the milage on your car...

I think the path to joy has no such issues. ut it does smell like burning rubber to me...

I think Shelby is a little late for a lot of owners as they have already spent or have started spending there money on there own mods. I commented a while back that the longer Shelby waits the less likely they will get customers for in house mods. I have already spent enough money on my own mods that it is really to late to spend it at Shelby. What they are wanting to do is put a bunch of add-ons on our car when all we wanted was a Shelby GT package,and this is not what is being offered.

Guest hfrosso

What I should have said and only as your long time friend here is that you may find more happiness and joy by getting a s/c and driving the wheels off the car...forget money, forget investment, forget perfect...forget the milage on your car...

I think the path to joy has no such issues. ut it does smell like burning rubber to me...

+1 :shift:

Hmmm. Good news, I guess. "To begin" sounds a lot like "will" or "someday soon". I'm glad they will and I hope it works out for all that can. I've spent my extra money for now, and while I thought (or dreamed) about going to SAI and having work done on the car that doesn't appear to be a realistic option any time soon. More realistic is a trip up the coast to Tasca or down to Tampa Bay Shelby (both of which have their pluses and minuses). Hope all of you that want SAI to do the work get scheduled real soon.

Archived