TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HELP WITH PERSONALIZED PLATE

CANADA GUY

How about helping me out with a plate ( 7 spaces) for my 2010 gt500 black with silver coupe which is coming. I like a number and letter mix which has some meaning. NOTHING" CLICKS " YET.

Help please . Some so far : TENASHS TENACTY 10SHLBY GOZLKHL

How about helping me out with a plate ( 7 spaces) for my 2010 gt500 black with silver coupe which is coming. I like a number and letter mix which has some meaning. NOTHING" CLICKS " YET.

How about USANUM1 ?

just kidding, do you need all 7 spaces.. have you thought about anything related to snakes.. venom, shelbGT, GTshelb. redyset, raceme, fastrGT, musclGT, 2010, qic2010,

I dunno- throwin' some stuff out there.............

SHEZA10

SHELBY X (X=Roman numeral for 10)

:headscratch:

10GT500

SHELBY1

MYSHLBY

FAST GT

GONE

I got BJSHLEB and BJSHLBY for my Mustangs (GT Barrett Jackson limited editions, I got the first one but the second is still languishing in Boulder County since #2 went to CSCF).

I put in a list of KNGCBRA, 65COBRA and SPRSNAK for the Cobra and got #3.

Thanks everyone ! Keep it coming. The more the better. Some great ideas !!

Again great responses everyone. WISH I COULD OFFER A PRIZE FOR THE ONE I WILL USE.mUCH BETTER TAHN TRYING TO THINK OF A PLATE MYSELF. PLEASE KEEP YOUR IDEAS COMING.

my wifes idea - LIFE IS GOOD = LFSGOOD

• 4 weeks later...
That is TOO funny bud. That EXACT plate is on my good friend's 2008 GT500!! Small world!!!

THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD ONES ! ; NOW HOW TO CHOOSE ???

HAVE TO ADMIT . 'SPTZVNM" IS CATCHY !!

Archived