TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Special on SGT Supercharger

Wow, now that is a deal, I wonder how much it would be with the gauge package installed?

His original gauge package quote was----$1087 installed that was up there until the thread was deleted!

I am off tomorrow morning for my mods--with them--lots of pics to follow on the 4th!

His original gauge package quote was----$1087 installed that was up there until the thread was deleted!

I am off tomorrow morning for my mods--with them--lots of pics to follow on the 4th!

I wonder if they will be nice to my car, lol. Well if Dennis can do it with the gauges for that price, they may have finaly won me over. so whats the scoop Dennis, 8100, for the kit + 1087 for guages for a total of 9187, can we do that ??? :drool::drool:

:lurk:

Why so much MONEY??

-I plan on a Brenspeed installed VORTECH V3

-Ford racing 39 lb injecters

-Brisk Spark Plugs

-Ken Bell Boost-A-Pump

-IAT relocation kit

-SCTX3 custom tune

$4,350.00 installed.

150 RWHP increase.

$4750 in the bank.

Am I like missing something here??

I wonder if they will be nice to my car, lol. Well if Dennis can do it with the gauges for that price, they may have finaly won me over. so whats the scoop Dennis, 8100, for the kit + 1087 for guages for a total of 9187, can we do that ??? :drool::drool:

:lurk:

He said before to shoot him an email at dgomes@tasca.com

And I am pretty sure that was his quote earlier in this thread. You may want to email him or call him...

Good Luck

Why so much MONEY??

-Brisk Spark Plugs

-Ken Bell Boost-A-Pump

-IAT relocation kit

-SCTX3 custom tune

$4,350.00 installed.

150 RWHP increase.

$4750 in the bank.

Yeah, missing the 210 RWHP gain, and the Shelby Registery and GT/SC on your car....

I'm presently running 328 RWHP with cams, delete plates, LT headers/Cats w X pipe and axle backs.

Another 150RWHP (VORTECH) will put me around ~478 RWHP. I'll be satisfied with that.

Not really worth the extra ~ $5,000 for a few more HP, S/C decals and to register the blower. The car's already registered. <Not to mention shipping fees to Vegas from Indiana and back>.

I have all the original parts if I ever sold the car and the new owner wanted to convert it back to original. BUT why do that and make it boring again?

I Never plan on selling it.

Why so much MONEY??

-Brisk Spark Plugs

-Ken Bell Boost-A-Pump

-IAT relocation kit

-SCTX3 custom tune

$4,350.00 installed.

150 RWHP increase.

$4750 in the bank.

yes

I'm presently running 328 RWHP with cams, delete plates, LT headers/Cats w X pipe and axle backs.

Another 150RWHP (VORTECH) will put me around ~478 RWHP. I'll be satisfied with that.

Not really worth the extra ~ $5,000 for a few more HP, S/C decals and to register the blower. The car's already registered. <Not to mention shipping fees to Vegas from Indiana and back>.

I have all the original parts if I ever sold the car and the new owner wanted to convert it back to original. BUT why do that and make it boring again?

I Never plan on selling it.

I think that the Shelby GT/SC's are going to be quite valuable in the future because there will be so few of them. Plus, I just want one!! So, I would pay the price if I had the money.

Why so much MONEY??

-Brisk Spark Plugs

-Ken Bell Boost-A-Pump

-IAT relocation kit

-SCTX3 custom tune

$4,350.00 installed.

150 RWHP increase.

$4750 in the bank.

You are not comparing Apples to Apples, 2 totally different set ups.

Well, I pulled the trigger, after all the discussion here and the very nice discount from Tasca, I am going to have the Whipple h.o. kit installed at Tasac just 12 days from now :happy feet: :happy feet: With the discounted price it defiantly made sense to bring SGT to Tasca, I am going with the 3.5" pulley which was recommended by both Dustin Whipple and Dennis Gomes from tasca. It will have a little less power but will in the long run be "safer" for the automatic transmission. I am so psyched I can't wait to get it done :yahoo:

Well, I pulled the trigger, after all the discussion here and the very nice discount from Tasca, I am going to have the Whipple h.o. kit installed at Tasac just 12 days from now :happy feet: :happy feet: With the discounted price it defiantly made sense to bring SGT to Tasca, I am going with the 3.5" pulley which was recommended by both Dustin Whipple and Dennis Gomes from tasca. It will have a little less power but will in the long run be "safer" for the automatic transmission. I am so psyched I can't wait to get it done :yahoo:

Just got mine done yesterday...we are back home now. 70 hours and 50 minutes NC-RI-NC...Think I need a new clutch now though

Details and pics to follow as I got in at 3 am.

They did the first 08 550 last week on a convertible 5 spd... My 550 on an 08 and the rest have been 07's--there is a 550 on an 06 Hertz

Archived