TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Special on SGT Supercharger

I see that everyone is having a hard time getting into SAI for there SGT supercharger upgrade.. Well I am going to try and help you guys out, we are going to run a special for the 3rd week in March (16th-20th) for Ford Racing 550 kits email me to set up appointment now(Taking orders up until one week before 3/16) includes:

Ford Racing 550 SC kit (Black) +300 Polished

GT/SC side stripes

Free Dyno pull after SC installation

Fluids

tax

shipping

I am hoping to have the price low enough to take up some of the shipping cost to get the SGT to us. We are one of the largest Ford Racing and Whipple dealers in the country and have installed hundreds of these kits.. You will Be Satisfied..

Please email me at dgomes@tasca.com to set up your appointment... We will only offer 10 upgrades at this price for this week, first come first serve

Thanks for your time...

Dennis

I see that everyone is having a hard time getting into SAI for there SGT supercharger upgrade.. Well I am going to try and help you guys out, we are going to run a special for the 3rd week in March (16th-20th) for Ford Racing 550 kits email me to set up appointment now(Taking orders up until one week before 3/16) includes:

Ford Racing 550 SC kit (Black) +300 Polished

GT/SC side stripes

Free Dyno pull after SC installation

Fluids

tax

shipping

I am hoping to have the price low enough to take up some of the shipping cost to get the SGT to us. We are one of the largest Ford Racing and Whipple dealers in the country and have installed hundreds of these kits.. You will Be Satisfied..

Please email me at dgomes@tasca.com to set up your appointment... We will only offer 10 upgrades at this price for this week, first come first serve

Thanks for your time...

Dennis

Wow, what a freakin deal!

Brother for that price you can ship your car to and from Tasca and still make out cheaper than other shops

Im sure it would. BUT, I have had to start over on my supercharger fund. I used it to go to the BB and I ordered all my cool new toys for my baby. once I get them all installed my SC funds are now depleted to around 3k. As soon as they make that magic 10k number again I will send it somewhere.

Im with Ilmor, Hopefully they will offer this again. Hey Bob, make a mental note to search for this thread in a year and BUMP it.

Chris

Just e-mailed you a few questions, I have to talk to the wife, but Dennis might have just won my business.

I was waiting results of the Edelbrock, but this is a great deal and by Tasca no less.

Looks like Brakes may have to come after the Supercharger, mid-year Bonus perhaps.

Just e-mailed you a few questions, I have to talk to the wife, but Dennis might have just won my business.

I was waiting results of the Edelbrock, but this is a great deal and by Tasca no less.

Looks like Brakes may have to come after the Supercharger, mid-year Bonus perhaps.

Just an idea but, for the money you are saving go to blue oval and order the Baer rotors they are having on special $345 with shipping, Brothers Performance for Hawks HPS brake pads for $125, and Tirerack for Goodridge stainless steel lines for $142 and have him knock those out too and you are still spending less than any other shop can do it all for.

Just an idea but, for the money you are saving go to blue oval and order the Baer rotors they are having on special $345 with shipping, Brothers Performance for Hawks HPS brake pads for $125, and Tirerack for Goodridge stainless steel lines for $142 and have him knock those out too and you are still spending less than any other shop can do it all for.

Great idea, I could always go Big Brake kit later if I felt the need. I will look into it, thank you Sir

Man oh Man, is that a GREAT price or what??? Including SHIPPING :shift:

Too bad the economy is in the tank right now... And doesn't show any signs of recovering in the near term (6-12 months)...

Maybe if I can get my ADM back (purchased my car 2 years ago) from my local dealer and have him apply it to my Tasca S/C Fund???

Probably get better odds in Vegas this weekend or playing the PowerBall...

Oh well, at least I was able to think about doing it... If only for a few minutes...

Drive Safe!

07SGT0547

Great deal! But with all the shipping horror stories, never mind this expense, this won't work for me! I was at Tasca two summers ago for the show being from Plymouth MA and could easily see myself driving my car out in the nice weather to get done. I feel safer doing that than shipping with some of these guys.

Those of you in the area this is a good deal and a great way to drive some business in these challenging times!

Cool deal while one shop is actively seeking out work. another laid people off!!!! hmmmmm

it is a very difficult thing to understand why making more money per car is more important than having a larger volume and making the money that way. if it where my company i would lower the price and do the volume and have kept my staff. but when it comes down to employers we as employees are just another liability and cost.

Scotty ; FORD MOTOR CO. ; FORCED RETIREMENT

As you are aware we had posted 2 days ago that Shelby Automobiles had expanded our production facilities and would be accepting Shelby GT’s for modifications, soon.

We are happy to announce that Shelby Automobiles will be contacting owners who have expressed an interest in having their Shelby GT modified in our Las Vegas facility. This service will be available to the entire Shelby GT line.

The Shelby GT is a very important part of the Shelby legacy and our facility in Las Vegas is ready to handle installation of modifications.

With our expanded facility we have dedicated a portion of our facility to specifically handle Shelby GT’s. If you have been dreaming of what you would like to add to enhance the performance or appearance of your SGT now is the time to give this serious consideration.

We advise all interested parties to browse your latest issue of the Shelby Performance Parts catalogue and make your list! If you do not have a current copy you can visit Shelby Performance Parts at http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/ and download your copy.

Calls from the sales staff will begin the week of March 2, 2009. We will begin our process by contacting people who were placed on a reservation list and will also accept new reservations at that time.

We appreciate your patience and support.

For additional information or to place your reservation please contact our sales department at 702.942.7325.

The Shelby Sales Team

As you are aware we had posted 2 days ago that Shelby Automobiles had expanded our production facilities and would be accepting Shelby GT’s for modifications, soon.

We are happy to announce that Shelby Automobiles will be contacting owners who have expressed an interest in having their Shelby GT modified in our Las Vegas facility. This service will be available to the entire Shelby GT line.

The Shelby GT is a very important part of the Shelby legacy and our facility in Las Vegas is ready to handle installation of modifications.

With our expanded facility we have dedicated a portion of our facility to specifically handle Shelby GT’s. If you have been dreaming of what you would like to add to enhance the performance or appearance of your SGT now is the time to give this serious consideration.

We advise all interested parties to browse your latest issue of the Shelby Performance Parts catalogue and make your list! If you do not have a current copy you can visit Shelby Performance Parts at http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/ and download your copy.

Calls from the sales staff will begin the week of March 2, 2009. We will begin our process by contacting people who were placed on a reservation list and will also accept new reservations at that time.

For additional information or to place your reservation please contact our sales department at 702.942.7325.

The Shelby Sales Team

RIGHT ON!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

WWWoooooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swede where are ya Buddy? :hysterical:

Sorry but I'm still bringing my car to VEGAS even if it is more money. I want my car supercharged at the same place where it was converted into a Shelby. Plus Vegas is more fun.

For those people who live on the east coast yeah this is a great deal.

Maybe Sheby in Vegas can offer the same price for the first 10 People. What do you think BUD, sound like a great idea?

Very Interesting...Very Interesting. HHHmmmmmnnnnn.....How long does the car need to be in your shop Dennis? Awesome thanks!

I'm Looking to take them all in at the beginning of the week and sending them all out at the end.. Thanks

Man, I have to quit reading this thread...

That is an AWESOME deal... And if you factor in EVERYTHING (Shipping, Installation, Quick Turn-Around, TASCA Reputation, etc) you can't do it yourself for that cost... Heck, the FRP 550 HP Whipple lists for $7,000 alone!!!

Dennis, do you like PANCAKES???

Gregg

07SGT0547

Man, I have to quit reading this thread...

That is an AWESOME deal... And if you factor in EVERYTHING (Shipping, Installation, Quick Turn-Around, TASCA Reputation, etc) you can't do it yourself for that cost... Heck, the FRP 550 HP Whipple lists for $7,000 alone!!!

Dennis, do you like PANCAKES???

Gregg

07SGT0547

lOVE THEM..LOL

Man oh man!! I'm with ilmor, I hope they have a special next year because I simply have to wait until then! I hate being responsible!!!

Yeah...hey, maybe by this time next year we can get the same package for $7000!! :drool:

The Shelby Sales Team

Guest hfrosso

DAMMMIITTTT!!!!! now that's a great deal!!!

since my car is already there i have to get my calculator again!!

and keep trying to convince my wife that a SC is better than a jetski!!!! :finger:

Archived