TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 500's & KR's in stock

thewheelman

I picked my GT 500 up from Town & Country in Nashville, TN this morning and they have 2 KR's in stock--a black/black and a red/silver stripe--very beautiful cars! Jamie Lyons is my sales guy down there--he's taken excellent care of me AND my car! He also mentioned he has some GT 500's "out back"--a triple black vert and a white/blue stripe coupe. If you're looking for one, give Jamie a call. He'll do you right! (No, I'm not drawing a commission on them--they have just been impressive.)

Good hunting!

I picked my GT 500 up from Town & Country in Nashville, TN this morning and they have 2 KR's in stock--a black/black and a red/silver stripe--very beautiful cars! Jamie Lyons is my sales guy down there--he's taken excellent care of me AND my car! He also mentioned he has some GT 500's "out back"--a triple black vert and a white/blue stripe coupe. If you're looking for one, give Jamie a call. He'll do you right! (No, I'm not drawing a commission on them--they have just been impressive.)

Good hunting!

Just curious what they're still asking for the KR's

Good hunting!

Did they happen to mention the $3000 cash on the car to you ?

No, sorry, pricing wasn't mentioned. He knows I'm not interested in a KR as the tops don't go down, and it was kind of a passing mention as I headed out the door, "Hey tell your buddies online that I've got......" that kind of thing. Sorry, contact Jamie Lyons directly at T&C, Nashville. He can spec them out and give you a price in a heartbeat.

Archived