TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Great Obama Pick

Dude! It is not a fact until you have proof! To present it as such without proof or witness is paranoia.

Fact [fakt] noun

1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.

2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.

3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.

5. Law. Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence.

:hysterical: I love you, man.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you people complain about YOUR civil rights being violated under THIS administration :hysterical:

You haven't heard me say anything of the sort, so you either mis-spoke or you're full of crap. I am a centrist, and as long as Obama remains centrist in his policies I have no problems with him.

And I got a news flash for you: People's civil rights are violated all of the time regardless of whether the dummycrats or re-PUBE-licans are in power.

So, your answer is no.

Can you give me one example of the NSA bugging a US citizen's phone who was demonstrated to NOT be a terrorist?

I'm guessing you really don't know - so I'll oblige. The NSA was able to establish entire rooms in AT&T international switching facilities. ALL calls thru the facility went thru these rooms - whether local or international. They monitored voice recognition, certain words and phrases - in many languages and dialects. Everything was recorded and run thru supercomputers. There is a phenominal amount of data represented here. They were not selectively monitoring calls. They were monitoring ALL calls. That is Big Brother.

Archived