TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Fuse Box Cover

I actually received and installed mine yesterday. It is a cover and sits on top of the plastic cover. It comes with 3 strips of 3m adhesive tape to help attach. It is a good tight snug fit. I cleaned the plasitc cover with alcohol before placing it on and attaching with the tape. Looks really nice and compliments the other caps and covers I have under there. I would recommend it.

Though I do wish it was an actual replacement of the plastic cover I am still pleased with it.

I actually received and installed mine yesterday. It is a cover and sits on top of the plastic cover. It comes with 3 strips of 3m adhesive tape to help attach. It is a good tight snug fit. I cleaned the plasitc cover with alcohol before placing it on and attaching with the tape. Looks really nice and compliments the other caps and covers I have under there. I would recommend it.

Though I do wish it was an actual replacement of the plastic cover I am still pleased with it.

I received mine day before yesterday along with the battery hold-down and the power point cover but haven't got a change to install them yet. Which way did you face the writing to be read from from the center of the car or from the outside ?

I received mine day before yesterday along with the battery hold-down and the power point cover but haven't got a change to install them yet. Which way did you face the writing to be read from from the center of the car or from the outside ?

Read it from the passenger fender. You can always lay it on there like I did before attaching it and see how it looks. Thought it looked a lot better reading from the passenger fender. I installed the battery hold down a month of so ago. Over the last year of so I also installed the engine caps and dress up bolts for the bolts under the hood and the dress up bolts for the hood hinges and the Stainless Steel hood prop rod. Im done under the hood. I like the way it looks but think too much more may be a tad much. To each his own.

Man that looks awesome. Nice work!

Who did that for you? Do you have a link? Maybe I could send mine in for the same treatment?

Ken

Ken,

I did it myself. The "GT and the CSM" are not engraved. They are both painted on. If you are serious about getting one done, send me a pm and I'll do one up for you at no cost. Craig (may be a min. $5.00 charge to get the stencils done for the GT and CSM number plus shipping, but that would be it....)

Ken,

I did it myself. The "GT and the CSM" are not engraved. They are both painted on. If you are serious about getting one done, send me a pm and I'll do one up for you at no cost. Craig (may be a min. $5.00 charge to get the stencils done for the GT and CSM number plus shipping, but that would be it....)

No kidding?! Wow, it looks awesome. I'm definitely interested. I'll send you a PM now.

Ken

Archived