TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang 45th Anniversary, Who's going

stngfever

MCA has placed the deadline. I have no control of this. I would recommend that when you check in, you ask about the potential of parking in the coral.

I'm heading out in 58 hours!! See you in Bham!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Four cars got loaded on the transporter today. Driver wanted to relax and take it slow.

Peaches is working her way east with Mustangs Across America. I fly down Wednesday.

Our Black II pinch-hitter* and 7-UP should be next to each other in Judged cars.

Our Hertz and Peaches are in the TS corral.

Fifth car is our friends yellow '05. That will be with our local Mustang club peeps in display.

*My Tangerine II world traveler had fuel supply issues (pump probably).

It's not going to Bama.

Four cars got loaded on the transporter today. Driver wanted to relax and take it slow.

Peaches is working her way east with Mustangs Across America. I fly down Wednesday.

Our Black II pinch-hitter* and 7-UP should be next to each other in Judged cars.

Our Hertz and Peaches are in the TS corral.

Fifth car is our friends yellow '05. That will be with our local Mustang club peeps in display.

*My Tangerine II world traveler had fuel supply issues (pump probably).

It's not going to Bama.

Thought I noticed this post somewhere. You are on TMS also.

Well I never even made it out of the garage this morning. Had something happen and made me not able to attend(non car related). Even though it sucks, it actually seems to be a good thing. The coupe starting smoking for no reason during start up and is messing up. So I am getting it a new 2bbl carb this week. Also the plugs were completely black and covered in gas. :angry2: :spend:

John (MrFarmdog) it was good to meet you yesterday. I guess I need to come back over to this site a little more. Thanks for letting us park with the TS peeps yesterday.

Man I just got back today and have to say that Barbers is one nice venue! I will do it again for sure! It was great meeting some old and new faces as well! I hope some of you will be going to Shelbyfest next week!

Safely back home from our 45th Anniversary adventure! StngFvr... thanks for setting up the TS Corral!

Faye enjoyed having her White/Red Stripe Vert in the corral, plus the people she met, the vendor row & shopping, all the great Mustangs, and the views of the track.

Saturday was my track day, so didn't make over to corral until about 4 pm. Farmdog... I just missed you, think you were headed out as I was headed in. Not too many TSers on Sunday though. We stayed for the races and then headed home about 3 pm.

Hung out with Steph and Paul over in the paddock during our runs on the track. Great fun sharing stories after each session! What a great track... lots of elevation changes with some tough turns!

Pics to follow soon after download.

Hope everyone had as a much fun as we did!

Keith & Faye

I too had a blast @ 45th.

Nice meeting and spending time with team shelby members.

For those that had issues with getting to the Coral, my apologies as the registration process @ the show wasn't exactly ironed out between MCA and the volunteers that worked registration. Some of you may know I also ran into some issues, but got them squared away eventualy!

I will post more pictures this week after I get home (spent last night in Louisville) and sort through the ~1000 photos!

Nice to see all the TSers in the corral. I will upload my pics later on. Got home after midnight. Stngfever, I saw your car but you were never around to meet. Thanks for setting up the corral, it was a nice parking spot and a good one to watch the track action.

Safely back home from our 45th Anniversary adventure! StngFvr... thanks for setting up the TS Corral!

Faye enjoyed having her White/Red Stripe Vert in the corral, plus the people she met, the vendor row & shopping, all the great Mustangs, and the views of the track.

Saturday was my track day, so didn't make over to corral until about 4 pm. Farmdog... I just missed you, think you were headed out as I was headed in. Not too many TSers on Sunday though. We stayed for the races and then headed home about 3 pm.

Hung out with Steph and Paul over in the paddock during our runs on the track. Great fun sharing stories after each session! What a great track... lots of elevation changes with some tough turns!

Pics to follow soon after download.

Hope everyone had as a much fun as we did!

Keith & Faye

Keith,

Nice meeting you on our track day!

"StngFvr... thanks for setting up the TS Corral" +1

I wished we stayed Sunday to meet some more folks, but the weather did not look well...so we headed back to O'town with some of the infield grass on the splitter and in the car....thank goodness it was not wall paint or grail!

What an event!

Paul

Nice to see all the TSers in the corral. I will upload my pics later on. Got home after midnight.

I got home around 10 pm. 9 hours and 40 minutes--76.4 mph average. the Shelby was running good...

Archived