TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang 45th Anniversary, Who's going

stngfever

*** Make sure you visit post #40 in this thread for a Team Shelby exclusive at the 45th!

Team Shelby Corral for Participant Class

Those doing track days can count for the coral, on your track day, the car stays in the paddock all day, however, the day(s) your not on the track you can park in the coral. The parking Coral's are located track side along the straightaway, near the vendors!

Post up if your making the trek and interested in parking in a Team Shelby Corral! Even if your not bringing a Shelby to the 45th, all team shelby members welcome with a participant registered car!

Deadline is April 6th!

Send a PM to stngfever with the following info:

1. First and last name on registration, 2. registration #

List of confirmed cars for Team Shelby: (** waiting on info via PM)

1. stngfever

2. rmgardner

3. al_ellison

4. al_ellison

5. al_ellison

6. stp racer43

7. stp racer43

8. mrfarmdog

9. mrfarmdog

10. cobra gt

11. 1badshelby

12. gofastguy

13. winderwm

14. my08stang

15. msmap

16. herpony68

17. hispony

18. 94cobrapace

19. b17drvr

20. johnrehder

21. Louiszamudio

22. Jlindstrom

23. Paulthreestang

24. 93extxdps

25. ba mustang

26. TDS

27. 39mustang

28. Marty Donegan

29. a1speed

30. kc.215

31. 1btchnRide

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any interest in having a Team Shelby Corral?

It's my understanding that we can get an area for us if we get at least 25 cars. Those doing tack days can count fo the coral, on your track day, the car stays in the paddock all day, however, the day(s) your not on the track can park in the coral.

So let's see if we can make this happen!

Post up if your making the trek and interested in parking in a Team Shelby Corral!

Iam going #0478 from Illinois

Any interest in having a Team Shelby Corral?

It's my understanding that we can get an area for us if we get at least 25 cars. Those doing tack days can count fo the coral, on your track day, the car stays in the paddock all day, however, the day(s) your not on the track can park in the coral.

So let's see if we can make this happen!

Post up if your making the trek and interested in parking in a Team Shelby Corral!

I am happy to join you; I already have three cars registered. Let me know if you work this out. Best of luck and see you in Birmingham. If anyone needs suggestions for their trip here, I am happy to help.

I'm going as well, but as a member and a non-Shelby owner, I'll be in the Mach. We've got enough Machs going that we will be in the show parked together as a group. Mine is the TR one, with the La. tag 'R CODE'. We're also the second group going out in the Cruise on Thursday, the first being the SSP Police Mustang group. Word is that we will be paced by a 2010 Shelby (it's just what I heard, I have no independant confirmation, but it's a pretty good source. If not, I'm sure it'll at least be a 2010 Mustang. It'll be driven by an Ala. trooper who is a member of their local club)

Is there ANY word from the TS higher ups as to whether there will be a TS vendor or any kind of gathering there? The Mach guys are already set up for dinners on Fri. and Sat., as well as other in show events. The only thing we didn't do was set up any special items for this show, which is a shame as it is the 40th Anniv. of the Mach 1. Our group did just introduce a new club logo.

My wife & I are bringing both our cars! Won't get there until Friday night due to work... I'll be doing Saturday track day with my '07 coupe and she's showing her '08 Vert on Sat/Sun.

Definitely want to meet up with other TSers!

Keith

I'm going as well, but as a member and a non-Shelby owner, I'll be in the Mach. We've got enough Machs going that we will be in the show parked together as a group. Mine is the TR one, with the La. tag 'R CODE'. We're also the second group going out in the Cruise on Thursday, the first being the SSP Police Mustang group. Word is that we will be paced by a 2010 Shelby (it's just what I heard, I have no independant confirmation, but it's a pretty good source. If not, I'm sure it'll at least be a 2010 Mustang. It'll be driven by an Ala. trooper who is a member of their local club)

Is there ANY word from the TS higher ups as to whether there will be a TS vendor or any kind of gathering there? The Mach guys are already set up for dinners on Fri. and Sat., as well as other in show events. The only thing we didn't do was set up any special items for this show, which is a shame as it is the 40th Anniv. of the Mach 1. Our group did just introduce a new club logo.

Saw a post some where from Amy that said Team Shelby will be there. Rick

Saw a post some where from Amy that said Team Shelby will be there. Rick

Thanks, Rick. Hope to see a lot of TS members there and get a chance to put some faces with the screen names from here. Looks like it's gonna be a busy weekend!

Me and the wife are going in her GT500. We are putting it on the track Saturday. We will arrive and hour or so before the cruise in in Homewood. Vic (aka 07 NAJA)will also be there.

We will be there with 4 cars, two shelby's, and 2 non-shelby mustangs. Can we have all the cars in there? And what about MCA judging? Do they know where we are for judging purposes in the judged classes?

We will be there with 4 cars, two shelby's, and 2 non-shelby mustangs. Can we have all the cars in there? And what about MCA judging? Do they know where we are for judging purposes in the judged classes?
I believe they were only taking 250 cars for MCA judging, which has been filled for quite some time now.

I believe they were only taking 250 cars for MCA judging, which has been filled for quite some time now.

We registered almost a year ago. Our cars are in. we have two in the judged class and two in the display only class.

We registered almost a year ago. Our cars are in. we have two in the judged class and two in the display only class.
Great job, I missed out.

Only non-judged cars in the coral! All Judged cars in judged parking.

All participant cars for Team Shelby Members are welcome to park in the Team Shelby Coral.

That leaves me out, I am #0684 and in the Judged section. How about those in the Judged section try to Park together..........

David.

If you guys would like, we can all arrange a certain time to meet in the Mustang Challenge Paddock and I can arrange for a private viewing of one of the team cars and do some sort of a talk and explain anything you would like to know about the series or the cars?

Sign us up to park in the shelby area! I just PM'd. We will be parking two cars with you, my 2006 shelby GT-H and 2008 shelby GT vert, which will be newly supercharged by that time! Do we need to bring a special registration or anything to get into the shelby parking? If MSMAP is in, I had to be there!

All that is needed is to provide me with your name and registration numbers. MCA will have your registration setup for the coral by the time you arrive. If your on the list in post 1 without a ** next to your userid, I have the info needed from you and your all set!

JeffJ, that is an awesome idea. Can you find out a time on Saturday morning or afternoon that would work best for this from your perspective?

I have 12 confirmed thus far (4 others that showed interest, however, need to provide me with the details to secure).

This leaves me with needing information for at least 13 more cars to secure this coral! I know we have at least that many planning to attend!

Archived