TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang 45th Anniversary, Who's going

stngfever

Here is some more for everyone to do!!!!Sounds like fun. See you their.

While you're in Birmingham, Alabama, for the Mustang 45th Anniversary Celebration, join Team Shelby at the BAER BRAKE SYSTEMS MUSTANG 45th BIRTHDAY PARTY on Friday, April 17, at 6:00pm at Ted's Garage.

Enjoy Mustangs on display, Mustang movies, interaction with Mustang enthusiasts and special guests, and delicious Southern barbecue.

Tickets won't be available at the door, so go to http://www.Mustang45th.com to get yours now!

Tickets are 15 dollars each.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is some more for everyone to do!!!!Sounds like fun. See you their.

While you're in Birmingham, Alabama, for the Mustang 45th Anniversary Celebration, join Team Shelby at the BAER BRAKE SYSTEMS MUSTANG 45th BIRTHDAY PARTY on Friday, April 17, at 6:00pm at Ted's Garage.

Enjoy Mustangs on display, Mustang movies, interaction with Mustang enthusiasts and special guests, and delicious Southern barbecue.

Tickets won't be available at the door, so go to http://www.Mustang45th.com to get yours now!

Tickets are 15 dollars each.

Why is Team Shelby not listed as one of the clubs when you go to purchase tickets?

I would have loved to be there, but I have obligations to my own clubmembers. As you know we The Dutch are there with more then 100 people and we organized a dinner at Logans Roadhouse. I would have loved to see you all, but we sure will do that weekend. :cry:

Hi Vic, hope to see you too.

I would have loved to be there, but I have obligations to my own clubmembers. As you know we The Dutch are there with more then 100 people and we organized a dinner at Logans Roadhouse. I would have loved to see you all, but we sure will do that weekend. :cry:

Hi Vic, hope to see you too.

Patrick, the car will be in the judged area. Tried to get them to let me park with the group from TS but that would have created way to many problems.

I assume that Astrid will be with you. How about Peter and Chantal?

Vic

Patrick, the car will be in the judged area. Tried to get them to let me park with the group from TS but that would have created way to many problems.

I assume that Astrid will be with you. How about Peter and Chantal?

Vic

Yep, Astrid and the kids are with me too. I don't know if Belgium has a group that is there too.

I'll be there as well. The Mach 1 group also has a dinner scheduled at the Logans in Irondale, near where we are all staying.

The Teds Garage dinner sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics from it!

I just found out that MCOH (Mustang Club of Houston) has set up a dinner Friday night with the Mustang Club of Coppenhagen. Hope to see you all hanging around the TS Corral. I'll have the slow red car :)

Sherri,

I just joined MCOH on saturday at the car show. Who do I contact if i want to join you guys for dinner with the Coppenhagen club

I know this has been discussed but forgot what it said...

To race on the track what was the Snell rating on the helmet that is required?

Guys we have a great oportunity for those TS members that are attending the Race. I have three track spots for the Thursday track that have been opened up to us. For those that are interested I wil take the first three people that contact me that are going and want to be on track on Thursday.

E-mail me at Sharone@shelbyautos.com with the caption Track for Thursday.

Sharon

I know this has been discussed but forgot what it said...

To race on the track what was the Snell rating on the helmet that is required?

Snell M2000 or SA2000 is the minimum requirment.

I am leaving first thing tomrrow to head out for Mustangs Across America, so I will see you guys in Alabama! Can't wait! I don't know how much I will get online along the way. See you all in the Team Shelby Corral!

Guys we have a great oportunity for those TS members that are attending the Race. I have three track spots for the Thursday track that have been opened up to us. For those that are interested I wil take the first three people that contact me that are going and want to be on track on Thursday.

E-mail me at Sharone@shelbyautos.com with the caption Track for Thursday.

Sharon

I put in my request yesterday.. (crossing fingers)..lol

Thank you Sharon :yahoo:

My plans have now changed! I will be leaving a day early to take advantage of Sharon's offer!

Watch for 07SGT2875 on the Track Thursday :shift:

Mary and I should get there about mid-day thurs...will look you up....Reg

Archived