TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang 45th Anniversary, Who's going

stngfever

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I use an SLR at full poster size res for wevery pic I ever take. We have a bunch. Let me know and I will send them to you. Also, we will have it in Alabama if anyone wants to take their own shots.

Awww you are sweet! Thanks for the offer! Just keep me in mind and if it works out then it would be fun to hang out. If it doesn't I will probably cruise down to where it ends and hang out.

John if you want to squeeze into the back of the SuperSnake your welcome...Reg

We live in Birmingham and have registered our 08SGT vert in the display only section. We are also members of Magic

City Mustangs (the local host mustang club). We will be pretty busy helping out, but hope to meet some of our fellow team shelby members.

Jill

Well,

The Wife beat me to the post, since We live here in B'ham, want us to find a cruisse spot for one night during the show?

TDS :lurk:

24 and at a stand still! Come on Team Shelby, I know we have more than 24 cars from Team Shelby members going to Birmingham?

I'm bringing my 08 Shelby GT/SC plus my 06 GT Daily Driver so you might can add me but since my daily driver is being judged it might be parked elsewhere...

I believe MCA wants the cars parked their during the day for the show, you don't have to leave them over night unless you wish to. The show site will have security for overnight parking. The grounds will secure at a specific time each night.

Add me to the list as well. Thanks for getting things worked out! :happy feet:

Added another one! Only a few more days til deadline!!

28 Cars So far !

If anyone wants to jump in on our convoy... We are leaving Jersey on Tuesday at 6 AM to our first stop I95 Delaware Rest Stop then at 8AM leaving for Kingsport Tenn via RT I-81 and then onto Birmingham on Wednesday...

All is welcome..PM me if you are interested in more details...

I have been updating the cars on this Thread

Here they are as well:

(1) 65 HiPo GT Vert White

(1) 67 Coupe Red

(1) 94 Cobra Indy Pace Car Red

(1) 09 GT Vert

(1) 68 GT500KR Vert Red

(1) 06 GTH Black

(3) 07 SGT Black

(1) 07 SGT White

(1) 08 SGT Vista Blue

(2) 08 SGT Vert Vista Blue

(1) 08 SGT/SC Vert Vista Blue

(1) 08 SGT/SC Vista Blue

(3) 08 SGT-C Grabber Orange

(1) 07 GT500 40th Red

(1) 07 GT500 40th White

(1) 07 GT500 Vert Black

(1) 07 GT500 Black (red Stripe package)

(2) 07 GT500 Red

(1) 07 GT500 Vert

(1) 08 GT500 KR Red

(1) 08 GT500 Vert White (Red Stripe Package)

(1) 09 GT500 Grabber Orange

(1) 09 GT500 Vista Blue

Fellow 45th Party Goers:

Don't miss the Thursday night cruise in. Yes, all spots have been sold, but there is parking close by in a mall and other commerial areas. If you are interested, I can send you an alternate route to avoid the cruise participants traffic. There will be a live band and this is truly a cool event. There are plenty of place to find something to eat and / or drink right there.

Safe travels and God bless,

Al

Fellow 45th Party Goers:

Don't miss the Thursday night cruise in. Yes, all spots have been sold, but there is parking close by in a mall and other commerial areas. If you are interested, I can send you an alternate route to avoid the cruise participants traffic. There will be a live band and this is truly a cool event. There are plenty of place to find something to eat and / or drink right there.

Al

I want to know the info on the alternate location since I missed out on the cruise!

Fellow 45th Party Goers:

Al

can you post the location, so we can show up. thanks

Please add my car to the corral, 2008 GT 500 Convert, Ebony (Black).

Registration number is 1842.

kc.215@hotmail.com

Thanks, Kim[/b]

I have been updating the cars on this Thread

Here they are as well:

(1) 65 HiPo GT Vert White

(1) 67 Coupe Red

(1) 94 Cobra Indy Pace Car Red

(1) 09 GT Vert

(1) 68 GT500KR Vert Red

(1) 06 GTH Black

(3) 07 SGT Black

(1) 07 SGT White

(1) 08 SGT Vista Blue

(2) 08 SGT Vert Vista Blue

(1) 08 SGT/SC Vert Vista Blue

(1) 08 SGT/SC Vista Blue

(3) 08 SGT-C Grabber Orange

(1) 07 GT500 40th Red

(1) 07 GT500 40th White

(1) 07 GT500 Vert Black

(1) 07 GT500 Black (red Stripe package)

(2) 07 GT500 Red

(1) 07 GT500 Vert

(1) 08 GT500 KR Red

(1) 08 GT500 Vert White (Red Stripe Package)

(1) 09 GT500 Grabber Orange

(1) 09 GT500 Vista Blue

I want to know the info on the alternate location since I missed out on the cruise!

It sounds like most of you are staying in hotels in or around the Hwy 280 area.

Therefore, take Hwy 280 West (in bound, towards Birmingham), you will go over I-459. In approximately three miles, you will see the Lakeshore Drive exit. Turn left (towards the big mall) on Lakeshore Drive. Once on Lakeshore you will go approx one mile and turn right onto Hwy 31 North. Once on Hwy 31, you will go approx two miles. Start looking for a place to park when you see a Piggly Wiggly grocery store on your left and an elementary school on your right. If you were to park at the school, you would have about a four block walk to the cruise in area.

I discourage you from turning left at the Piggly Wiggly onto Oxmoor Road, as portions of it will be blocked off by local law enforcement. You can also go one or two blocks past the Piggly Wiggly and turn left at either intersection and look for parking. There is one large commercial building (Regions Bank) that has a fair amount of parking. Also there is SoHo, the mall in the heart of Homewood with parking.

You will be far, far better off to get there early and park a few blocks away. Your get-a-way will be hampered if you try to park in too close. Further, the closer in you try to get, the less desirable your parking will be from a door ding perspective. You get the picture.

I will be parking cars at the cruise in and hope to finish my work early and enjoy the cars. If you want to meet up around the band area, send me a PM and I'll give you my cell.

If anyone wants to jump in on our convoy... We are leaving Jersey on Tuesday at 6 AM to our first stop I95 Delaware Rest Stop then at 8AM leaving for Kingsport Tenn via RT I-81 and then onto Birmingham on Wednesday...

All is welcome..PM me if you are interested in more details...

Well, I am leaving from NJ, but in 3 days! I am doing Mustangs Across America before Alabama. Otherwise we might have joined you!

Archived