TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang 45th Anniversary, Who's going

stngfever

All that is needed is to provide me with your name and registration numbers. MCA will have your registration setup for the coral by the time you arrive.

I already PM'd that to you last night, names, cars, registration numbers, etc. So are you going to let MCA know that is where my cars will be parking or do I tell them? Will you be giving them a list? You said MCA will have the coral registration ready when I arrive.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I already PM'd that to you last night, names, cars, registration numbers, etc. So are you going to let MCA know that is where my cars will be parking or do I tell them? Will you be giving them a list? You said MCA will have the coral registration ready when I arrive.

Got your info and added to the list. I will be providing this info to MCA on April 6th (deadline). MCA will then gather all these registrations and mark them as Team Shelby Coral so when you arrive, they will know where to direct you to park. If between now and April 6th, if you find your registration number for the 08, send it to me, otherwise, I'm sure MCA can find it for us.

Your all set.

Sign us up to park in the shelby area! I just PM'd. We will be parking two cars with you, my 2006 shelby GT-H and 2008 shelby GT vert, which will be newly supercharged by that time! Do we need to bring a special registration or anything to get into the shelby parking? If MSMAP is in, I had to be there!

ahhhhh, I feel loved :) cyas

I'll be in B-Ham for the 45th. Heading out on the 16th with mrfarmdog. Love to meet-up and hang out with the Team Shelby crowd.

My car "SLIMER" will be judged on Fri between 1-3 p.m in the 05-08 Modified. I have a Legend Lime CS6 with an X-Charger. See ya'll there.

Just over 2 weeks til deadline! We have 19 on the list, need 6 more to secure a parking coral!

The list was filling up fast, but these last six seem like they are hard to come by. There's GOT to be lots more TS people than this going to Birmingham!

All, we are set to do a walk through and info session on the Mustang Challenge series at 10:00 am on Saturday the 18th. Please meet at the Mustang Challenge Hauler and we'll get started there. I'll see what kind of goodies I can put together for you. I imagine that we'll be set up on the bottom level of the paddock by the tower. Here's a picture of the rig, but there will be a large canopy off of the side.

mustang_challenge_rig.jpg

Can you guys help me out? I just completed registration and want to make sure I am down for the cruise. Is there any registration for that? I am not on for track time or judging so just plan to hang out and party!

MCA capped the Thursday cruise to homewood @ 500 and that was filled up months ago!

I plan on being down there on Thurs night with a friend so if there is anyone doing the cruise from TS that wouldn't mind some company please let me know. I am sure we could squeeze into a back seat:)

They say you can head over to the place without the cruise and find a spot to park on your own. Cruiser spots are reserved.
Sherri are you cruisin? I can't believe you would not offer me a ride!

John, if you would like to squeeze into the back seat of the pace car, you are very welcome.

At this time, all is a go to be there but there is always the outside chance that we will have to bale :(

Awww you are sweet! Thanks for the offer! Just keep me in mind and if it works out then it would be fun to hang out. If it doesn't I will probably cruise down to where it ends and hang out.

Hi! I already gave you the registration number for my 2006 shelby GT-H, but I needed to get you the number for my 2008 shelby GT. that number is 1692. Now you have both our registration numbers for both the cars we will be parking with you! Thanks!

Ok all, you are really going to want to show up to my tour and discussion at the Mustang Challenge trailer at 10:00 am on Saturday. I'm working with the series and Ford in order to have a couple pretty special guests there at that time. I can't tell you for sure, but I'll give some pretty good hints on my special guests. Their initials are SP and TK :yup: . You can figure it out from there. They both have a bunch of Ford and Trans-Am history! I'm pretty excited about bringing you these guests and meeting you all there! :yahoo:

Archived