TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th is a done deal!!

Paperwork for the 40th is on it's way via Fed Ex and I already have the purchase agreement faxed over. The dealership arranged shipping and it should be loaded up by the end of the week. I expect to have it here early next week! Maybe as soon as Monday. Wanted to give special thanks to KAM for posting the find. THANKS MAN!!!!! I owe you one!!!! :beerchug:

post-19899-1234905025_thumb.jpg

post-19899-1234905025_thumb.jpg

Paperwork for the 40th is on it's way via Fed Ex and I already have the purchase agreement faxed over. The dealership arranged shipping and it should be loaded up by the end of the week. I expect to have it hear early next week! Maybe as soon as Monday. Wanted to give special thanks to KAM for posting the find. THANKS MAN!!!!! I owe you one!!!! :beerchug:

Congrats. That is a fine looking Shelby!

Tell Sis thanks! The sales guy Sean said the same thing. Can't wait to see it.

you got a great deal man...my sister lives in Higley, AZ (5 miles away and went and looked at it. She said the car was perfect in every way...Great find and hope you can keep them both!!

Alex

Paperwork for the 40th is on it's way via Fed Ex and I already have the purchase agreement faxed over. The dealership arranged shipping and it should be loaded up by the end of the week. I expect to have it here early next week! Maybe as soon as Monday. Wanted to give special thanks to KAM for posting the find. THANKS MAN!!!!! I owe you one!!!! :beerchug:

What a great deal enjoy :shift:

Tell Sis thanks! The sales guy Sean said the same thing. Can't wait to see it.

I will..I was interested in it before you bought it...sounds like a mint car. I specifically asked her to look for stipe issues or swirls, and she said there were none at all..enjoy the car!!

Alex

Archived