TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WA State KR Arrival

Stalwart

A new little 2009 KR has come to Redmond, WA. The bad news is, all through the acquisition process my wife was dead set against the purchase, now she wants to steal it from me! :cry:

Now it's time for the supercharger mods to begin!

Clean1.jpg

keep the stock SC and try this :drool: it would be the first KR to be twin charged

http://www.lethalperformance.com/07-09-she...-system-p-28206

A new little 2009 KR has come to Redmond, WA. The bad news is, all through the acquisition process my wife was dead set against the purchase, now she wants to steal it from me! :cry:

Clean1.jpg

Beautiful trio you've got there! :)

Ken

Congrats on the KR!! Whats your 09 csm#? I am sure you realize it- but watch out for dips, curbs,objects in the road!!! the carbon fiber splitter is expensive$$$$ The front is very LOW!!

Might be cheaper to take it off and put on the plastic gt500 splitter and save it for shows!! Enjoy the car!! If you want to mod the engine just get the up-fit$$$$$ with the TVS!! and have it all!! Later- Jon

Mine is 09KR0343. I remember the problem with my Trestarossa that was a bit lower and had much more overhang in the front. I managed not to scrape that one but who knows, crap happens. I'm leaning towards the KB 2.8H or the Whipple 2.9.

Mine is 09KR0343. I remember the problem with my Trestarossa that was a bit lower and had much more overhang in the front. I managed not to scrape that one but who knows, crap happens. I'm leaning towards the KB 2.8H or the Whipple 2.9.

Whipple, it should fit under the strut brace. :drool:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/07-09-she...t-black-p-28937

Clean1.jpg

Stewart,

Congrats, the car looks great. Well have to hook up once the weather gets a little better. We go to Kidd Valley in Kirkland on Saturday evenings, weather permitting. I'll pm you when we are going.

Sometimes I steal my wife's Shelby. It's her car, but my baby. LOL

Stewart,

Congrats, the car looks great. Well have to hook up once the weather gets a little better. We go to Kidd Valley in Kirkland on Saturday evenings, weather permitting. I'll pm you when we are going.

Sometimes I steal my wife's Shelby. It's her car, but my baby. LOL

Sounds good to me Dave! Just give me warning and I'll dump the kids at their grandparents house. Yes, sometimes I do steal her Foose F150. :D

Thanks again for the talk some weeks ago!

All the best,

Stuart & Jane

Congrats, you've obviously got a thing for red :happy feet: ....is the building behind a new garage construction, looks like product tags still on the windows?

40' x 90' garage still under construction, I keep spending the money my wife puts away to finish it . . . like on a little KR :D

Archived