TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TSB CLUTCH DRAG (Toronto Area)

SHEL8Y

I am experiencing sever clutch chatter and i am aware of TSB regarding this issue. I am wondering is anyone, or has anyone the same issues. Has anyone had this TSB done in Toronto or GTA and if so, which dealership did the work.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&id=36243

I am looking to have mine done as well

The problem is not getting it done, there is enough information regarding the problem, the problem is which Dealership do you trust to do the work. I will post more as i find out more. Please do the same.

I heard Ford is only covering them for specific build dates ( between this date and this date ), I'm not sure what the dates are, but it was discussed at a recent meeting...

Also only certain symptoms are going to be covered, if your interested I'll let you know... :ninja:

Thats interesting, makes no sense, the problem is theirs to correct. Let me know

I know that 4 have been done at a Kitchener dealer & I`am having mine done when parts come in at a local dealer.

Have you brought it to the dealership for them to diagnose the problem? My shifting is fine; I just get serious chatter (feels like the car is wheel hopping) on warm days from a standing start. I would like to have a dealer do the work who has done the work before, and understands the issue.

Have you brought it to the dealership for them to diagnose the problem? My shifting is fine; I just get serious chatter (feels like the car is wheel hopping) on warm days from a standing start. I would like to have a dealer do the work who has done the work before, and understands the issue.

I haven`t experienced any problems but when we were in Detroit at the T.S even`t the S.V.T engineer who worked on the new flywheel checked my car & said it has the symptoms. My local Ford dealer who are a Roush dealer are going to do my repair.I feel confident they can do the TSB they have three master mechanic`s & the one mechanic that has worked on my car is very fussy & takes pride in his work . They nicked name him Torquee as he torques everything and records it for his own records. I will also oversee the repairs not that i`am mechanic but have worked on cars for several years . My parts came in today & I went in to make sure they were all the right parts.I have learned alot on this forum from members such as Rob (Grabber) . You may not have a problem yet but it is just a matter of time.

I haven`t experienced any problems but when we were in Detroit at the T.S even`t the S.V.T engineer who worked on the new flywheel checked my car & said it has the symptoms. My local Ford dealer who are a Roush dealer are going to do my repair.I feel confident they can do the TSB they have three master mechanic`s & the one mechanic that has worked on my car is very fussy & takes pride in his work . They nicked name him Torquee as he torques everything and records it for his own records. I will also oversee the repairs not that i`am mechanic but have worked on cars for several years . My parts came in today & I went in to make sure they were all the right parts.I have learned alot on this forum from members such as Rob (Grabber) . You may not have a problem yet but it is just a matter of time.

Thanks that is very helpful, that is exactly who i am looking for to do my work. Can you give me the name of the dealership, it will be great to talk to a place that is aware of this issue. My car has only 2000kms on it and it has started already.

Archived