TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th on ebay

KAM

There's always the ShelbyFest event the end of April, 24th and 25th in Hermann MO, due to be many Shelbys there, and some other pretty neat Mustangs from what I've heard! And as for the Women, I've heard thru the site there are several Wineries in the area, within a certain mile radius of Hermann that they are talking of finding a way to shuttle the women around so everyone has a fun time!! :party:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep me posted on that one. We have alot of family in the Chesterfield area and get down there quite a bit. The wife loves wineries!!

There's always the ShelbyFest event the end of April, 24th and 25th in Hermann MO, due to be many Shelbys there, and some other pretty neat Mustangs from what I've heard! And as for the Women, I've heard thru the site there are several Wineries in the area, within a certain mile radius of Hermann that they are talking of finding a way to shuttle the women around so everyone has a fun time!! :party:

Keep me posted on that one. We have alot of family in the Chesterfield area and get down there quite a bit. The wife loves wineries!!

First of all, CONGRATS on the 40th!! WHAT A STEAL!!! :dance:

If you go to the EVENTS area of the site and click on Shelbyfest 2009, you'll see all kinds of Information about this!

Rooms are filling up fast in the area. This is one event we've never been to and the WIFE is the one that suggested we go!! :happy feet: Now who can say "NO" to that??! :shift:

Oh Yeah, Sorry to cut into your conversation with MY500SS, DAN? We CELEBRATE Our 27th ANNIVERSARY Today!!

Good CARS, Good Women, who could ask for more?! :)

Looks like you got yourself a keeper! There's alot to be said for a marriage of 27 years. Happy Anniversary!!!! :rockon:

First of all, CONGRATS on the 40th!! WHAT A STEAL!!! :dance:

If you go to the EVENTS area of the site and click on Shelbyfest 2009, you'll see all kinds of Information about this!

Rooms are filling up fast in the area. This is one event we've never been to and the WIFE is the one that suggested we go!! :happy feet: Now who can say "NO" to that??! :shift:

Oh Yeah, Sorry to cut into your conversation with MY500SS, DAN? We CELEBRATE Our 27th ANNIVERSARY Today!!

Good CARS, Good Women, who could ask for more?! :)

Looks like you got yourself a keeper! There's alot to be said for a marriage of 27 years. Happy Anniversary!!!! :rockon:

Shelbyfest is Great! My wife loved last year's event. She thought it was a good, clean, fun event and loved seeing entire families there to participate.

The wineries are all fun to see and "taste".

We're excited about attending again this year and bringing both cars. It would be good to see another 40th there, so make plans to come and have a great weekend.

Archived