TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics From the "St Louis Seven" (Lots Of Them)

Cobra Boy

Well a good time was certainly had by all yesterday and I would be a liar if I said that it didn't make me feel "ultra cool" cruising our Shelby's as a group around town. I still have a lot of pics to srot through but here's some decent shots. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks again to everyone that showed up.

I'll post more in a reply to this thread.

By the way....Ooooh Daddy thats a lot of cool cars.

Well a good time was certainly had by all yesterday and I would be a liar if I said that it didn't make me feel "ultra cool" cruising our Shelby's as a group around town. I still have a lot of pics to srot through but here's some decent shots. Hope you enjoy.

More Pics..............

Had to take advantage of the setting to take a coupld new pics of my cobra as well..

DSCF2762.jpg

DSCF2766.jpg

DSCF2767.jpg

DSCF2771.jpg

DSCF2772.jpg

DSCF2776.jpg

DSCF2778.jpg

DSCF2780.jpg

DSCF2783.jpg

DSCF2789.jpg

DSCF2794.jpg

DSCF2798.jpg

DSCF2802.jpg

DSCF2809.jpg

DSCF2820.jpg

DSCF2823.jpg

DSCF2835.jpg

DSCF2838.jpg

DSCF2839.jpg

DSCF2841.jpg

DSCF2846.jpg

DSCF2855.jpg

DSCF2762.jpg

DSCF2766.jpg

DSCF2767.jpg

DSCF2771.jpg

DSCF2772.jpg

DSCF2776.jpg

DSCF2778.jpg

DSCF2780.jpg

DSCF2783.jpg

DSCF2789.jpg

DSCF2794.jpg

DSCF2798.jpg

DSCF2802.jpg

DSCF2809.jpg

DSCF2820.jpg

DSCF2823.jpg

DSCF2835.jpg

DSCF2838.jpg

DSCF2839.jpg

DSCF2841.jpg

DSCF2846.jpg

DSCF2855.jpg

Okay here's the user names (someone correct me if I get this wrong)

starting from the left

BossReg (doesn't have his Shelby yet but happy her showed up, he drove e great Vista Blue GT with a Shaker hood)

Eph 2:8-9

Cobra Boy

70SCJ

69NAM

Speedo 24

I should be shot for this but I have forgotten this gentleman's name, he hadn't registered on the site yet but showed up when he read our thread posted (Thanks by the way). I fyou read this please remind me of your name and I won't forget it again.

LSR

A fine collection of cars and a nice group of guys. Thanks also to the wives that attended and were patien with us.

DSCF2839.jpg

DSCF2839.jpg

More Pics..............

Had to take advantage of the setting to take a coupld new pics of my cobra as well..

Oustanding! What fun! Gee....I feel so, uh, inadequate.

post-2868-1162750365_thumb.jpg

A couple of us got together this morning. Lots of gawkers as they drove by. Can't imagine the eyeballs on 7 of 'em!

:banana piano:

bj

starting from the left

BossReg (doesn't have his Shelby yet but happy her showed up, he drove e great Vista Blue GT with a Shaker hood)

Cobra Boy

70SCJ

69NAM

Speedo 24

I should be shot for this but I have forgotten this gentleman's name, he hadn't registered on the site yet but showed up when he read our thread posted (Thanks by the way). I fyou read this please remind me of your name and I won't forget it again.

LSR

A fine collection of cars and a nice group of guys. Thanks also to the wives that attended and were patien with us.

Tom is his name and I did hear him say that he is now going to register. Thanks for the post

of pics Cobra Boy. I have to get rid of this dial up. Max Jr. liked yours the best. What a great time and

look forward to the spring gathering.

I purchased my mats at Late Model Restoration .com. # is 866-507-3786

Iam looking forward to your cd as I am going to make some posters of the Magnifacent Seven!

My pics turned out good also and as soon as I get the addreses I will send them out.

Thanks Max

Thanks for posting the pics. Cobra Boy. It was nice meeting you and I and the wife had a wonderful time. I figured going to Fast Lane Classic Cars would end the day on a good note for that I knew that they would have several 60 series Shelby's and other Mustangs as well as all the other nice cars that were on display.

Until we meet again, Happy Cruzin

LSR

Oustanding! What fun! Gee....I feel so, uh, inadequate.

A couple of us got together this morning. Lots of gawkers as they drove by. Can't imagine the eyeballs on 7 of 'em!

:banana piano:

bj

i like it. turned out pretty well.

i like it. turned out pretty well.

I'm certainly not a photographer, but yeah, they looked alright! I assume everything else went well.

BJ

More Pics..............

No need to confirm this since I already know because of the color. Your's was the fastest . . . Right . . . ;):camera:

More Pics..............

next time u have on Cobraboy let me know..i am stationed at ft. leonard wood missouri and my dad lives in St. louis. I have a grabber orange with white stripes Shelby GT500.

Thanks

More Pics..............

Awesome Pics, thanks.... that panorama shot with all 7 is a beauty!

Thanks for sharing them with us!

John

next time u have on Cobraboy let me know..i am stationed at ft. leonard wood missouri and my dad lives in St. louis. I have a grabber orange with white stripes Shelby GT500.

Thanks

Hello sskttg

We sure would have been glad to meet you and had your car part of the reunion. Cobra Boy has a

good spot for us to meet this spring. I sure hope you will be able to make it. It was alot of fun driving with

all of them together. Hope to have more in the spring. Untill we meet may the Lord Bless you!

Max

Thanks

if you ever get over to rolla, we have a board member there that should be getting his in a few weeks.

starting from the left

Cobra Boy

70SCJ

69NAM

Speedo 24

LSR

It sure was a nice day. I was glad to be a part of it. A bunch of good folks who love their cars. Thanks to all for showing even with the threat of rain. All the pics I've seen look fantastic. I'm looking forward to spring with a get together in Herman, MO.

Matt

It sure was a nice day. I was glad to be a part of it. A bunch of good folks who love their cars. Thanks to all for showing even with the threat of rain. All the pics I've seen look fantastic. I'm looking forward to spring with a get together in Herman, MO.

Matt

[/quote

I spoke with the folks that own the locale in Hermann yesterday and he said he would be proud to have us out, all we have to do is give him a call.

Cobra Boy

shelby_lo_res.jpg

shelby_lo_res.jpg

DAMN THAT'S ONE FINE COLLECTION OF MUSCLE!

I never thought I'd see the day once again where an American Car manufacturer produced another fine, mean looking, V-8 muscle car (especially with 500 supercharged hp from the factory) in this day and age and it sure makes me glad I'm still alive to see it and enjoy having one of these fine machines!!

Some things just seem to make all the pain and trouble we go through in life all worth while.

This all still seems like just a dream to me and I actually have to go out into my garage everyday to look and see if there really is a 2007 GT500 parked in my garage... and yes there it is.

Life is wonderful and there's nothing better than climbing into one of these beasts and putting the pedal to the metal!

You guys are great, this site is great and I'm thrilled to be here to enjoy it all and looking forward to the near future when the aftermarket comes alive for all of us~!

Long Live American Muscle!!!!!

Where did you guys meet? The pics look fantastic! I'm originally from St. Louis, born and raised there for 30 years until I moved to Tampa in 1995.

We met in Creve Couer Park near the 270/Dorsett area. Thenw e cruised 370 up to Fastlane autos.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I signed up a couple of weekends ago and for some reason I couldn't send a message so I am trying again. I am still around but spend alot of time chasing my tail or so it seems so I haven't gotten to check in to the website much. I did want to say that we had a good time and enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to getting together again. All of the cars looked awesome lined up and the pictures on the web are very good (the guy must be a professional). I do have to admit though that I was liking the Blue with the White stripe a little more especially since the keys were in my pocket!

Hi,

I signed up a couple of weekends ago and for some reason I couldn't send a message so I am trying again. I am still around but spend alot of time chasing my tail or so it seems so I haven't gotten to check in to the website much. I did want to say that we had a good time and enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to getting together again. All of the cars looked awesome lined up and the pictures on the web are very good (the guy must be a professional). I do have to admit though that I was liking the Blue with the White stripe a little more especially since the keys were in my pocket!

Welcome. Check this link out. http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=3419

You probably couldn't post for awhile because the servers were crammed with messages from scgt and ROB. :hysterical:

Just kidding...actually it was likely because they wanted to verify your email or something.

Dave

starting from the left

Cobra Boy

70SCJ

69NAM

Speedo 24

LSR

Ours is scheduled to deliver in December. Can't wait to join you all next spring! Ours will be a Vista Blue with White Stripes. Are any of these St. L Cars being modified? Great Pics!

Archived