TEAM SHELBY FORUM

$550 Billion Bank Run In September 08

The Video wont come up for me.

I was told that it was a Company that decided to do something BIG and needed a huge ammount of Cash and when One Bank couldn't handle itall, it had to tap 2 other Banks and word got out that this Company was pulling all their Money out of the Bank it started a Run. I was told this by several people, some saw it on the News and one is a Prof at FSU in Marketing and spent several Months tracing it back to the Start and came up with the same thing.

Pulled from the internet....

On Thursday Sept 15, 2008 at roughly 11 AM The Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw down of money market accounts in the USA to the tune of $550 Billion dollars in a matter of an hour or two. Money was being removed electronically.

The Treasury tried to help, opened their window and pumped in $150 Billion but quickly realized they could not stem the tide. We were having an electronic run on the banks. So they decided to closed down the accounts.

Had they not closed down the accounts they estimated that by 2 PM that afternoon. Within 3 hours. $5.5 Trillion would have been withdrawn and the entire economy of the United States would have collapsed, and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed.

Another source

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ab6_1234399257

Pulled from the internet....

On Thursday Sept 15, 2008 at roughly 11 AM The Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw down of money market accounts in the USA to the tune of $550 Billion dollars in a matter of an hour or two. Money was being removed electronically.

The Treasury tried to help, opened their window and pumped in $150 Billion but quickly realized they could not stem the tide. We were having an electronic run on the banks. So they decided to closed down the accounts.

Had they not closed down the accounts they estimated that by 2 PM that afternoon. Within 3 hours. $5.5 Trillion would have been withdrawn and the entire economy of the United States would have collapsed, and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed.

Another source

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ab6_1234399257

Thanks for the post, my DSL went down and I am on dial up right now. I guess it is Friday the 13th!

Guest markham51
I never heard about it until today.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/17657/

Interesting video. It doesn't suprise me at all that some crazy stuff happened to shake up the system. These kind of anecdotes support the reason for the large amounts of money (700B) allocated to support the system. Both sides of the poitical spectrum got on side very quickly. As he says in the video...no banks, no economy!

Good find.

Thanks

Interesting video. It doesn't suprise me at all that some crazy stuff happened to shake up the system. These kind of anecdotes support the reason for the large amounts of money (700B) allocated to support the system. Both sides of the poitical spectrum got on side very quickly. As he says in the video...no banks, no economy!

Good find.

Thanks

Thanks, I have DSL back.........what a strange day and I am not in the least superstitious....or am I ???

Archived