TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MUSTANGS UNLIMITED IN-HOUSE SHOWS (CONNECTICUT)

ilmor

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds like a reaccurring theme Bob? :hysterical:

I know, it does...I was so upset when I found out that I would not be able to go....I was really looking forward to this, but every year it seems like something of higher priority comes up.

Edit - if it goes to the rain date, however, I can make it on that weekend! Well....currently.... :lol:

I know, it does...I was so upset when I found out that I would not be able to go....I was really looking forward to this, but every year it seems like something of higher priority comes up.

Edit - if it goes to the rain date, however, I can make it on that weekend! Well....currently.... :lol:

Bob, sorry to hear I won't see you at the show.... :( but hope to see you on June 14th.... :shift: within the last 2 years the June show has been the biggest turnout out of all three held every year.... :banvictory:

When is spring gonna get to the NorthEast??? :banghead:

This coming friday..... :yahoo: it's supposed to be 70 degrees...... :whew: lately that would be considered hot where we live.... :hysterical:

I'll hopefully be there depepnding on the kids sports schedules. It would be great to meet you all. Met Ilmor last year at Limerock.

Hope to see you at Mustangs Unlimited.... :peelout: I was at Limerock last year as well.... :happy feet:

DSC03977a.jpg

DSC03989a.jpg

DSC03983a.jpg

The forecast is evolving a little....now its 20% chance of rain, however not as hot, w/ a high of 84....

Did anyone make it to the MU show yesterday? How was it? :lurk:

Sure was some great "summer" weather!

-yellow pony

Yes check out my new thread with pics in the Non-Automotive section..... :happy feet: It was a very hot day.... :drop: with a huge turnout especially for the month of April due to the very nice weather I'm sure!!

I'm guessing you couldn't make it, I didn't see you???

Yes check out my new thread with pics in the Non-Automotive section..... :happy feet: It was a very hot day.... :drop: with a huge turnout especially for the month of April due to the very nice weather I'm sure!!

I'm guessing you couldn't make it, I didn't see you???

Thanks SS!

I wasn't able to make it due to a family committment, but I'm aiming to make the June show!

-yellow pony

Archived