TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MUSTANGS UNLIMITED IN-HOUSE SHOWS (CONNECTICUT)

ilmor

FYI

MUSTANGS UNLIMITED IN-HOUSE SHOWS (CONNECTICUT):

Shelby, Cobra, Mustang, Ford, and Ford Power Meet 2009

Brought to you by Shelby American Automobile Club New England & Mustangs Unlimited

April 26th (Rain Date: May 3rd)

https://www.mustangsunlimited.com/Carshows.asp

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FYI

Brought to you by Shelby American Automobile Club New England & Mustangs Unlimited

Looking forward to a new season of car shows! Getting tired of winter.... :cold: !

-yellow pony

Id like to go, but April 26th is our clubs Spring Car Show here in NJ.

Hopefully I fair better on the next 2 dates.

Michael I hope to see you and Dale that would be great..... :happy feet: The car show in June is usually a big turnout.... :peelout::banvictory:

June 14th, I dont want to speak out of turn,

but I (we) will try to make that one

Well last year I had 12 mustangs from Long Island follow me to the show and just about 20 miles shy, I get a call from a friend telling me the show was cancelled sometime the night before Bummer!!! Well we checked my I phone for another car show and found a little town about 30 miles south and heade over to the local car show/carnival, the locals were stunned when we rolled in with 12 stangs strong, especially with New York Plates. Well to make a long story short we even pick a trophy, had a blast and was invited back next year..

June 14th, I dont want to speak out of turn,

but I (we) will try to make that one

Well last year (June) I had 12 mustangs from Long Island follow me to the show and just about 20 miles shy, I get a call from a friend telling me the show was cancelled sometime the night before Bummer!!! Well we checked my I phone for another car show and found a little town about 30 miles south and headed over to a local car show/carnival, the locals were stunned when we rolled in with 12 stangs strong, especially with New York Plates. Well to make a long story short we even picked up 2 trophies, had a blast and was invited back next year.. Lets hope it doesn't get rain out the night b4 ! :lurk:

Well last year I had 12 mustangs from Long Island follow me to the show and just about 20 miles shy, I get a call from a friend telling me the show was cancelled sometime the night before Bummer!!! Well we checked my I phone for another car show and found a little town about 30 miles south and heade over to the local car show/carnival, the locals were stunned when we rolled in with 12 stangs strong, especially with New York Plates. Well to make a long story short we even pick a trophy, had a blast and was invited back next year..

Louie, what part of Long Island are you from? And can I make it 13 this year?? :lurk:

FYI

Good news: I'll be able to go to this show!

Bad news: I'll be driving the minivan since it's what I brought with me on deployment to Rhode Island.

Also make sure you are not splitting wood on the rain dates either.... :club:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Sexy with all the clubs you swing you would make a great lumberjack. :hysterical:

I think Mustangs Unlimited need to have a weather girl. Someone that can make the decision what's a rain out. That way someone can confirm cancellations so people don't drive their Mustangs to CT for nothing. I nominate you Sexy for the job. :happy feet: :happy feet: :lurk:

Sexy with all the clubs you swing you would make a great lumberjack. :hysterical:

I think Mustangs Unlimited need to have a weather girl. Someone that can make the decision what's a rain out. That way someone can confirm cancellations so people don't drive their Mustangs to CT for nothing. I nominate you Sexy for the job. :happy feet: :happy feet: :lurk:

Lumberjack with a Skirt...... :superhero:

I am the weather girl I always call before I leave just in case..... :call:

I know a few of you weren't to happy with how this place handled the September 2008 show.... :finger: They deserve the iron cast over the club for that one.... :hysterical2: It was a beautiful day when the show was supposed to take place and then on the actual rain date itself it rained.... :doh:

• 2 weeks later...
I'll see you there.Can't wait!

Hi Mike, hope all is well and looking forward to seeing you and that Shelby.... ;)

I'm also looking forward to new pics..... :camera: :happy feet:

I wanna go....What do I have to do?? :happy feet:

:peelout: :burnout:

If you really want to go the first show is Sunday April 26th we would love to meet you.... :happy feet: and DO NOT forget your camera...... :camera: or else...... :club: and that might really hurt in person.... :hysterical:

Evan how long of a drive would it be from where you are in New York to Manchester Connecticut???? :lurk:

:peelout: :burnout:

If you really want to go the first show is Sunday April 26th we would love to meet you.... :happy feet: and DO NOT forget your camera...... :camera: or else...... :club: and that might really hurt in person.... :hysterical:

Evan how long of a drive would it be from where you are in New York to Manchester Connecticut???? :lurk:

Not sure where Manchester is, but when I go to Boston, I'm usually hitting the Connecticut border on I95 in about 40 minutes.

Not sure where Manchester is, but when I go to Boston, I'm usually hitting the Connecticut border on I95 in about 40 minutes.

Here is the link with the directions..... :happy feet: And there is also a show on June 14th and September 13th so no excuses.... :nonono:

http://www.mustangunlimited.com/

Archived