TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MUSTANGS UNLIMITED IN-HOUSE SHOWS (CONNECTICUT)

ilmor

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume that Mustangs Unlimited is open for business during the show? I might be buying a few things....

I assume that Mustangs Unlimited is open for business during the show? I might be buying a few things....

Yes they are open for business.... :happy feet: I've gone for the past few years and haven't missed one show.... :shift::banvictory:

Bob hope to see you at the first show on April 26th........ :) And if the weather doesn't look 100% call before leaving...... :call:

Oh and this year I want to enter my Mustang in at least 1 out of the 3 shows..... :happy feet: and I plan on wearing my "Daisy Dukes" it certainly can't hurt..... :spiteful:

Here is the link with the directions..... :happy feet: And there is also a show on June 14th and September 13th so no excuses.... :nonono:

http://www.mustangunlimited.com/

Well it must be a conspiracy that keeps us from meeting SS,

April 26 My mustang club show in Butler NJ, I am working.

June 14 Dale and I have tickets to Yankees/Mets

Sept 13 Dale and I will be in Florida celebrating my Nana's 95th birthday,

how is 2010 looking? :hysterical:

Well it must be a conspiracy that keeps us from meeting SS,

April 26 My mustang club show in Butler NJ, I am working.

June 14 Dale and I have tickets to Yankees/Mets

Sept 13 Dale and I will be in Florida celebrating my Nana's 95th birthday,

how is 2010 looking? :hysterical:

:cry::cry::cry:

And do you really think those damn Yankess are that important? :lurk: The June show has been the biggest one out of all three.. :happy feet: I'm guessing due to the weather, April is shower month and September is hurricane month... :doh:

4 more weeks........ :banvictory: as this has been a very looooooooong and boring winter season........ :cry:

Pray for a clear sunny day!!! :dreamy:

Yes I agree we didn't have much luck with the 2008 shows but this year will be different......... :cheerleader: Hope to see you there Bob..... :happy feet:

Farmers Almanac says rain, heavy down pours. :cry:

:hide:

Farmers Almanac says rain, heavy down pours. :cry:

:hide:

Not for April 26th....... :poke: It can do whatever it wants the other days..... :lurk:

And Brian stop playing hide-n-seek..... :hysterical:

IN THE 20s here this morning! :cold:

I know there has been frost on my car in the mornings.... :rant:

I'm starting indoor tanning today to get ready for the upcoming warmer weather..... :happy feet: and getting the fever..... :banvictory:

I know there has been frost on my car in the mornings.... :rant:

I'm starting indoor tanning today to get ready for the upcoming warmer weather..... :happy feet: and getting the fever..... :banvictory:

I'll never understand why people would want to intentionally burn their skin. :headscratch:

I'll never understand why people would want to intentionally burn their skin. :headscratch:

:headscratch: What's the difference people still go to the beach and get fried..... :shrug:

Yes I agree we didn't have much luck with the 2008 shows but this year will be different......... :cheerleader: Hope to see you there Bob..... :happy feet:

SexyStang, you're going to be upset w/ me. I can't make it on the 26th now. :cry: So, I'm hoping the Farmer's Almanac is right!!!! :drool:

:speedie:

Archived