TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Shelby in Minnesota...

Jerry19702

:yahoo::yahoo:

I picked up my Shelby this afternoon from Bob Lowth Ford in Bemidji MN, the dealer made the whole process an absolute pleasure, the went out of their way to gather every document and scrap of paper that arrived with the car.

The car itself is awesome to say the least, it is everything I expected and then some, it was worth the wait.

The first place I took the car was across town to the local Chevrolet dealer to show a salesman friend of mine, I pulled up in front of the showroom, left the engine running and went inside. To my surprised the entire showroom emptied and the sales staff was all over my car, everyone was very impressed except maybe one, now I have to take it home and wash all of the drool off of it.

If we have some nice weather tomorrow I will take it outside and snap a photo or two.

:happy feet: :happy feet:

Congrats Jerry!! :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: Did you burn rubber out of the Chevy dealer? Come on you can tell us!! :burnout:

No, I really wanted to but I think the Valet tune was still on and besides I did not want to kill the engine it in their parking lot…

post-2951-1162682866_thumb.jpg

Here is the photo I said I would post and yes that is snow on the ground and the lake behind is frozen as far out as one can see…

post-2951-1162682866_thumb.jpg

Archived