TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Forum Title?

Rarecat

Hmmm, is Robert giving us a big clue here? Did anyone else notice the change? The well substantiated rumors about a 5.0 (302 ci) coming in 2011 and this forum title change seem to match up quite well..... B)

Plus Grabber colors....

Plus, it's over due....

:lurk:

Hmmm, is Robert giving us a big clue here? Did anyone else notice the change? The well substantiated rumors about a 5.0 (302 ci) coming in 2011 and this forum title change seem to match up quite well..... B)

Plus Grabber colors....

Plus, it's over due....

:lurk:

:spiteful: ;-)

• 2 months later...

2012 Boss? I don't think Ford even knows for sure that cars it will be producing that far ahead- none of the big 3 do.

A lot of pressure is going to be on GM with the new Camaro. I don't think GM can afford another Pontiac Aztek. Who knows... maybe Obama will appoint his wife to run the company next- LOL.

Ford unveiled the SN95 platform at the Mustang 25th in Charlotte NC. If I remember right it was that 429 monster John Colietti built to beat on Chevy with. Maybe a Boss will appear at the Mustang 45th. It would take some wind out of GM's sails the Camaro is a big thing for them right now, Ford could lay them out with a Boss unveiling.

just a thought guess we will know sooner or later :lurk:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2012 Boss? I don't think Ford even knows for sure that cars it will be producing that far ahead- none of the big 3 do.

A lot of pressure is going to be on GM with the new Camaro. I don't think GM can afford another Pontiac Aztek. Who knows... maybe Obama will appoint his wife to run the company next- LOL.

Ford tests new models for a good 2-3 YEARS before all the driveability and calibration, etc, is worked out to their satisfaction. You can bet if there's a 2012 BOSS (and I beleive there is) in CY'11 that it is already well along in testing. BPriddy thought they caught a pic of one cloaked as an '09 with a camo'd front-end ...handy, since the '09 and '10s are essentially identical under the skin and you can't take a pic of suspention and engine as it drives by. I'd bet a BOSS has been in development in one form/stage or another at least since late 2007 ...even if the plan may have moved/changed a couple times ... We shall see... :)

Archived