TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Baby Wilburn-- Boy OR Girl???? =)

I already told Mr. Morris and you know how well HE keeps secrets... LOL..

SO...Before you hear it from him or anyone else......

The Wilburn family will be adding............

ANOTHER BOY!!!

For those that don't know me.. this will be my THIRD boy! :)

We feel very blessed to welcome him into our family and can't wait for his June/July arrival! :)

OMG!

Congrats!

The adorable bar has already been set pretty high by your first 2.

Congrats again sweety.

Awww THANK YOU! :) My boys are really good boys.. HYPER, but good :) My life would be absolutely NOTHING without them. "Joseph Michael" will be joining the broad.

My car only seats 5, so I don't know if we will be adding any more. For the time being-- thats the excuse I am using to keep my husband at bay... Who REALLY wants to try again for a girl..

:)

Awww THANK YOU! :) My boys are really good boys.. HYPER, but good :) My life would be absolutely NOTHING without them. "Joseph Michael" will be joining the broad.

My car only seats 5, so I don't know if we will be adding any more. For the time being-- thats the excuse I am using to keep my husband at bay... Who REALLY wants to try again for a girl..

:)

Heck.....you might as well keep going, there is that one Woman that just had 8 more (after already haveing 6 or 7). There is also that Woman that just had her 18th Child. :superhero:

Sure Sure SURE you wouldn't have told anyone... LOL.. I was just razzin ya! :)

I got hugs from LOTS of guys that weekend... You ALL jinxed me! LOL... actually I think I jinxed myself.. I went around for 3 months going its a girl its a girl... And then its a BOY! :)

Michael.. SHHHHH... Don't tell anyone, especially my husband... That I named him after YOU! LOL

P.S. In all actuality.. His middle name is for my BROTHER... LOL :)

Heck.....you might as well keep going, there is that one Woman that just had 8 more (after already haveing 6 or 7). There is also that Woman that just had her 18th Child. :superhero:

:headscratch: :o :unsure: :nonono::censored: :eek5: :doh:

YIKES!! No THANK YOU! My two already keep me on my toes.. now I am going to have another! YIKES!

No no no no no! to 18 children. Bless that woman and I pray for her sanity! :)

I already told Mr. Morris and you know how well HE keeps secrets... LOL..

SO...Before you hear it from him or anyone else......

The Wilburn family will be adding............

ANOTHER BOY!!!

For those that don't know me.. this will be my THIRD boy! :)

We feel very blessed to welcome him into our family and can't wait for his June/July arrival! :)

Congrats and I hope he is very healthy...Like always say without kids life would be boring. :happy feet:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. :)

Three boys is a lot of work-- but my oldest is old enough to help, my middle boy will be pretty self sufficent and then the baby. Not so bad :)

We wouldn't want it any other way- the crazinesses is becoming part of our routine :)

A very close friend of mine, has 4 boys. 1. 10 yrs old.. 2. 7 yrs old 3. 15 months 4. 4 months. She had her tubes tied after no 3. She ended up pregnant anyway!!! yikes. I tease her and tell her, she's had 2 for me.

Archived