TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Horse on the windshield???

venom07

I was under the impression that the gt500 didn't really have any of the typical mustang horses on it anywhere. I thought they were all replaced by cobras. However when I picked my car up I noticed that in the section of tinted glass above the rearview mirror that there is a horse design in there. Can someone else confirm that this is the norm or did they mess mine up?

venom07

I've been told that it comes with the horse logo and it can not be removed. I plan on covering it with a vinyl banner on the outside and a tint on the inside, so I will not have to look at that horse for long.

I was under the impression that the gt500 didn't really have any of the typical mustang horses on it anywhere. I thought they were all replaced by cobras. However when I picked my car up I noticed that in the section of tinted glass above the rearview mirror that there is a horse design in there. Can someone else confirm that this is the norm or did they mess mine up?

venom07

Um, it's a MUSTANG. "The most powerful factory Mustang ever built."

Mustang Mustang Mustang.

:hysterical:

Caught me fibbing huh? ahh m......u.....s...t.....a..... :hysterical:

Peace, bro.

It's a Shelby

It's a Mustang

It is the best of all worlds

And we love it!

[someone correct me, but I believe there are Shelby references on Steering Wheel Cap, Left Rear Trunk Lid, and Fake Gas Cap (and on the "hand built" stamp on the engine). There are SVT logos on the sill plates (does that count twice? :bandance: ), and at least twice on the engine (including the "hand built" stamp) and I THINK, I recall a SVT reference on or near the tire inflation kit (THE WHAT?).....AND AND AND AND, svt appears on the cap of each alloy rim. Does that count 4 times more? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

And the "SVT" on the tach? If programmed, it lights up for shifting....

:hysterical:

:shift:

Archived