TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sorry Mr. Shelby

Gun Oil

What kind of idiots were in front of you in line?! The nerve of some morons. How did you refrain from bludgeoning them in the back of their heads??

6'7"" and 6'9" giants. Must of weighed 300+ pounds each.

The people around me said something to them but they ignored the comments. :slapfight:

I kept my mouth shut. I thought that would be a better example to my son than to break a few shins, or pop a few eardrums! :hysterical:

What comes around, goes around.

The people around me said something to them but they ignored the comments. :slapfight:

I kept my mouth shut. I thought that would be a better example to my son than to break a few shins, or pop a few eardrums! :hysterical:

good form!

and excellant job by your son!

Guess what, people wanting to meet you/get an autograph/ take a picture with you are a package deal. If you seek fortune and fame, and are lucky enough to achieve it, you get EVERYTHING that comes with it. Yeah, I know "everyone is entitled to a little private time." But once again, it is a package deal. Anyone in that postion needs to be gracious and grateful. If no one cared it would bother Mr.Shelby alot more than someone taking a dang picture. Nice to see that he obliged.

Sounds like a good call. ;) Glad you got what you went for and a good story to boot.

Ken

Archived