TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Early Christmas?

cjgt500

Here's a ray of hope for those waitin' on delivery. A few weeks ago, I was told that my order was assigned to Q1/07 via the lottery process. Since then I had talked myself into thinking positively about the potential advantage of a Job 2 car. So today the dealer calls and said the order has been moved up and the order will be pulled in mid-Nov. Of course he had no idea about actual delivery date, nor did he know any detail about Job2 changes affecting the build or not. He just said that the regional rep told him Ford was trying to prioritize orders that had been put in order bank when it first opened officially. This is a non-PA, non-SVT single-shelby dealer so I don't think he had a lot of influence on prioritization, but maybe he sold a lot of F250s to ranchers last month and the district is helping him out. So maybe I'll have a GT500 in time to give Santa an alternative to a sled ride...

CJ in Oregon

Here's a ray of hope for those waitin' on delivery. A few weeks ago, I was told that my order was assigned to Q1/07 via the lottery process. Since then I had talked myself into thinking positively about the potential advantage of a Job 2 car. So today the dealer calls and said the order has been moved up and the order will be pulled in mid-Nov. Of course he had no idea about actual delivery date, nor did he know any detail about Job2 changes affecting the build or not. He just said that the regional rep told him Ford was trying to prioritize orders that had been put in order bank when it first opened officially. This is a non-PA, non-SVT single-shelby dealer so I don't think he had a lot of influence on prioritization, but maybe he sold a lot of F250s to ranchers last month and the district is helping him out. So maybe I'll have a GT500 in time to give Santa an alternative to a sled ride...

CJ in Oregon

Hi CJ in Oregon

My order is also part of a lottory from a non PA dealer in Oregon. My dealer was in a group of 13 dealers that got to draw. Only 8 of them are getting cars. I too have a Q1 build date. I placed my order at the St. Helens Ford dealer in Oregon. Which dealer did you order from? Where in Oregon do you live? I am just across the river in Battleground WA.

We should hook up when we get our cars and go for a ride. Tell us what you ordered.

Oh ya - Welcome to the site CJ.

Hi CJ in Oregon

My order is also part of a lottory from a non PA dealer in Oregon. My dealer was in a group of 13 dealers that got to draw. Only 8 of them are getting cars. I too have a Q1 build date. I placed my order at the St. Helens Ford dealer in Oregon. Which dealer did you order from? Where in Oregon do you live? I am just across the river in Battleground WA.

We should hook up when we get our cars and go for a ride. Tell us what you ordered.

Oh ya - Welcome to the site CJ.

Don't know if I can shed any light but I bought mine from a non SVT dealer and he told me that my order would be filled as part of the lottery system. I ordered mine in June. It sat on material hold for a long time. Then it moved to the "build" que and finally was assigned a delivery date in the system about four weeks ago. After that, it only took two weeks for me to get my car.

I would recommend that you base your wait and impatience on hearing that a delivery date is in the system, that seems to be the key piece of info.

Good luck to you guys, I love mine and am proud to have it.

shelby_lo_res.jpg

I live in Tualatin, Oregon and ordered mine from Canby Ford. It is scheduled to be here any day now! Alloy metallic with satin silver stripes. Maybe I'll see the other Pacific NW guys on the road.

Welcome to the site putnamdo. My folks live over off Banita & Hall. PM me with your e-mail address, and when I get my car we will go for a cruz. I am over in Tigard often to visit my folks. Good luck on getting your car soon. Did ya order a coupe or vert?

Don't know if I can shed any light but I bought mine from a non SVT dealer and he told me that my order would be filled as part of the lottery system. I ordered mine in June. It sat on material hold for a long time. Then it moved to the "build" que and finally was assigned a delivery date in the system about four weeks ago. After that, it only took two weeks for me to get my car.

I would recommend that you base your wait and impatience on hearing that a delivery date is in the system, that seems to be the key piece of info.

Good luck to you guys, I love mine and am proud to have it.

Cobra Boy, Do you have a hi-res version of that pic of your Shelby?

Welcome to the site putnamdo. My folks live over off Banita & Hall. PM me with your e-mail address, and when I get my car we will go for a cruz. I am over in Tigard often to visit my folks. Good luck on getting your car soon. Did ya order a coupe or vert?

Coupe! I think the lines look better. e-mail is putnamdo@gmail.com

Cobra Boy, Do you have a hi-res version of that pic of your Shelby?

Yes I do. If you would like it, my email is mustangfever@gmail.com. Email me and I will be happy to send it to you.

Kyle

I heard today that my car definitely will be Job 1 and I should have a delivery date estimate in a few days.

Dealer is in Burns, but I'm in Sherwood for those in PDX area.

The car has been on order since June and I don't know why it jumped ahead of the lottery date, but I'm not sure I need to know other than others are probably curious how orders are getting prioritzed. I wish I could shed some light on it; maybe I'll find out more when the order is actually pulled.

We should have a GT500 track day in the NW in spring!

Cj

I heard today that my car definitely will be Job 1 and I should have a delivery date estimate in a few days.

Dealer is in Burns, but I'm in Sherwood for those in PDX area.

The car has been on order since June and I don't know why it jumped ahead of the lottery date, but I'm not sure I need to know other than others are probably curious how orders are getting prioritzed. I wish I could shed some light on it; maybe I'll find out more when the order is actually pulled.

We should have a GT500 track day in the NW in spring!

Cj

Let us know when your gonna get your car. I am interested in a cruz next spring. I have a job 2 car Q1, so a spring cruz should be in line if the stars line up with the moon. PM me with your e-mail. :rockon:

Archived