TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NW Shelby 35th year Road America

svttim

The Northwoods Shelby Club will be hosting the 34th anual Road America On track ebvent and Car Show. Theis year, the evnt moves to a prime date, August 7, 8 and 9. Although registration is not open yet, I wanted to make sure that Team Shelby Memebers get the first shot at this event for obvious reasons. For the first time, Camping will be allowed on the grounds. And thast a good thing since hotels are already booked! Wether its your first time or, your a seasoned trackster, this is one event you wont want to miss. Lots of beautiful cars in a beautiful place and great friendships. Dont miss this one! For more information go too

http://www.nwshelbyclub.com/?m=200901

Or contact me and I will be happy to get you anything you need

Let's show Team Shelby pride in the road event and the car show.

Is this usually in August or do the dates move around a bit based on track scheduling issues?

I would really like to run RA someday and this event would be the perfect opportunity. Except that my daughter starts band camp the last day of July every year :heartbreaker:

We might have to wait for the 38th Annual edition after graduation :waiting::dreamy:

Is this usually in August or do the dates move around a bit based on track scheduling issues?

I would really like to run RA someday and this event would be the perfect opportunity. Except that my daughter starts band camp the last day of July every year :heartbreaker:

We might have to wait for the 38th Annual edition after graduation :waiting::dreamy:

The event was moved this year due to the fact the SCCA nation run offs are scheduled for the next three years.

Is this event by you around the Wausau AREA??

We've heard of it before, just haven't been able to be there, we have friends

in Waupaca that do a show there each summer and it has conflicted each year, but if

we get the information early enough, they can schedule that car show at a different time.

Is this event by you around the Wausau AREA??

We've heard of it before, just haven't been able to be there, we have friends

in Waupaca that do a show there each summer and it has conflicted each year, but if

we get the information early enough, they can schedule that car show at a different time.

Road America is close to Sheboygan.

Registration will open Sunday March 1st for the 34th annual Midwest Invitational event at Road America. The event dates are August 7th 8th and 9th. Friday will be open track, now called lapping, Saturday will be lapping and Auto-X, and Sunday will be lapping. Cost for each day is $205. Costs for track rental and insurance increased a little over 10% this year. We are offering camping and covering the additional cost of 24 hour security to help offset your expenses. The Saturday night banquet will be on-site at Road America.

This is for lapping and Auto-X only. You will not have to register for the car show. Cost for the car show last year was 10 dollars. As I get more details, I will post them

The show is a definate go. Team Shelby will be assisting NWSC with the show this year. If you have never been to Road America, here is a great time for all to meet and show of your cars, and maybe catch a ride on track. More details to follow

Registration will open Sunday March 1st for the 34th annual Midwest Invitational event at Road America. The event dates are August 7th 8th and 9th. Friday will be open track, now called lapping, Saturday will be lapping and Auto-X, and Sunday will be lapping. Cost for each day is $205. Costs for track rental and insurance increased a little over 10% this year. We are offering camping and covering the additional cost of 24 hour security to help offset your expenses. The Saturday night banquet will be on-site at Road America.

This is for lapping and Auto-X only. You will not have to register for the car show. Cost for the car show last year was 10 dollars. As I get more details, I will post them

Who is from Wisconsin and will be going and where is agood place to stay? Have you been to this event? I might stay with family in Sun Prairie and drive in on saturday.....any sugestions!!!

Who is from Wisconsin and will be going and where is agood place to stay? Have you been to this event? I might stay with family in Sun Prairie and drive in on saturday.....any sugestions!!!

Sun Prairie to RA...less than 2 hours... good call :)

Archived