TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Painfull Surfing!

diamondback

I hate to say it but this is too painfull to surf this site any longer until its fixed. :cry:

I live in Wisconsin, its winter, its COLD, I cant drive my GT500, and now I cant live vicariously through the cool people here on this site who can still drive and enjoy their rides.

HELP, PLEASE, FIX ASAP!

I hate to say it but this is too painfull to surf this site any longer until its fixed. :cry:

I live in Wisconsin, its winter, its COLD, I cant drive my GT500, and now I cant live vicariously through the cool people here on this site who can still drive and enjoy their rides.

HELP, PLEASE, FIX ASAP!

Perhaps management could post a status update in the banners. Last word indicated that repairs would be made by Wed, (yesterday). I'll be at StangMafia until we get back to normal. Seems most of the TS members are there anyway.

Repairs are on schedule for a Spring 2010 completion... :hysterical:

Gee when Ford didn't deliver the 99 Cobra with the advertised HP we got a leather jacket. I wonder what goodies the Shelby membership will get?

Extended membership would be nice

I believe Team Shelby has dropped there internet department and is now working full time on the whipple 2.9. In another couple of years it's gonna be done. Seriously, what is going on with that intake. I could have hand carved that thing. Someone send me a billet block of aluminum and a hand file. And don't they have someone's car just sitting in there shop collecting dust???? OMG I'd be pissed.

Place your bets-- what's coming first?

?Team Shelby fix?

or this mythical supercharger we've been hearing about for literally years now?

end rant.

p.s. My dial up is working just fine. lol Same as always.

Archived