TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vista Blue / White Stripe landed in Ontario Canada

requis

I know I wasn't suppose to but I was posting in here anyways...guess I figured I couldn't let you boys have all the fun. Got the call and drove down to see my Vista Blue / White Stripe GT 500 sitting at the dealers. Got to drive to the nearest Sunoco for some 94 Octane, and had a blast...this with the safety still on.... our local undercover provinsical police sitting right behind me...not even sure where he came from..but got a thumbs up!

Sign of things to come Gulp :doh:

Pick up the Shelby tomorrow I'll post pics write more on my experience as I get to drive a little more...I have a number of mods sitting in the Garage Ala RUFFSTER's office, but will ikley hold off until the spring...except of the Billit and Eject button!

...whephhh finally got the call...can't wait to get her home!

Cheers

Barry

Hmmm Did that work? This is from Today at my Folks place in Northern Ontario...More to come a soon as I can make them smaller.

Cheers,

Barry

post-3210-1162687081_thumb.jpg

Barry it's a beauty. That Blue really stands out. The Stripes make the paint job superb. :beerchug:

Hmmm Did that work? This is from Today at my Folks place in Northern Ontario...More to come a soon as I can make them smaller.

Cheers,

Barry

Requis.jpg

Seeing your car just makes the wait unbearable. Plus winter is on it`s way. Gives us some feedback when you get time.

Archived