TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Forum busted

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope you have a quick recovery. That is a rough surgery.

Also, it is REALLY REALLY BAD to just let your Shelby sit. I live over by the Arboretum and would be willing to make the sacrifice to come over and drive your Shelby for you while you are recovering. :peelout:

Thanks tispco, Ruf too. And I do appreciate the offer to drive the Shelby. However I've got a really good friend who's been helping with my recovery and rehab efforts and he's also offered to drive me around a bit in the Shelby. That's one incentive to getting the flexation back in my knee. I'm up to almost 90 degrees now but it takes a while to get it there. The roughest part of driving the Shelby isn't the clutch (I'm guessing here) rather just getting in and out. If the weather is still good tomorrow as it was today we may give it a try. A couple hydrocodones and I know I can get in but I'd really rather go for the ride without that fog in my brain :headspin:

Jim

Hello all. Wanted to give you all an update on the site issues we've been having and their resolution.

First let me apologize for not hitting that Wednesday deadline I set last week. I could go into all the reasons including ice storms causing a shutdown at Dell's customer service headquarters in Oklahoma, hardware being shipped ground rather than overnight by accident, stuff like that but I'll spare you all the minor details. I will tell you that the server is once again healthy, software is being installed right now and I'll be shutting the site down temporarily while I transition the site back to the "fast" server. So, if you try to get to the site tonight or in the morning (Sunday) and you find that you can't get here it's actually a good thing and it's only temporary.

As stated previously in this thread steps are being taken to ensure better availability of this website in the event of another catastrophe in the future.

-RichS

Hello all. Wanted to give you all an update on the site issues we've been having and their resolution.

First let me apologize for not hitting that Wednesday deadline I set last week. I could go into all the reasons including ice storms causing a shutdown at Dell's customer service headquarters in Oklahoma, hardware being shipped ground rather than overnight by accident, stuff like that but I'll spare you all the minor details. I will tell you that the server is once again healthy, software is being installed right now and I'll be shutting the site down temporarily while I transition the site back to the "fast" server. So, if you try to get to the site tonight or in the morning (Sunday) and you find that you can't get here it's actually a good thing and it's only temporary.

As stated previously in this thread steps are being taken to ensure better availability of this website in the event of another catastrophe in the future.

-RichS

You da man Rich!

:beerchug: :beerchug:

:party2: :party2: :party2: :party2:

Jim

I would say over the past two weeks.... nothing would have been better than something in this case. :angry2: :censored: I hope whatever is coming in the new Dell shipment is a DR/Backup server to both the front end/back end servers. This should be as easy as a flip of a switch and TS members should have NEVER seen this. In my humble opinion!

I would say over the past two weeks.... nothing would have been better than something in this case. :angry2: :censored: I hope whatever is coming in the new Dell shipment is a DR/Backup server to both the front end/back end servers. This should be as easy as a flip of a switch and TS members should have NEVER seen this. In my humble opinion!

"

I Agree, complete Joke at this Point. I don't see how youu can "Praise Failure".

"

I Agree, complete Joke at this Point. I don't see how youu can "Praise Failure".

I am hoping that there can be lessens learned from this failure.

As for the site...It seems to be back up, but the speed is much slower and the site hesitates on all the posts and replys.

It may be fixed....but it is not running the same.

Archived