TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Forum busted

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happened the last two days?

Possibly a server melt down caused by none other than Grabber with all of his Pictures that he posts. :hysterical:

Nah but seriously I was having withdrawals.

I glad it's back up now...

I miss you Forums :cry:

Major server issues, hardware and software related. We're aware there is a performance difference right now, just wanted to get the forum back up for you as fast as we could. We will be able to resolve the performance issue by Wednesday 1/28/09 so please be patient while we work through the last of our server issues.

I realize and appreciate how much time you all spend viewing and participating in this forum and I apologize we weren't able to have it back up and running sooner. It will go down one more time next week but we'll give you advance notice before we take the site down and it'll be down late at night for a few hours. After that we should be back to 100% again.

Haven't had much sleep the last couple of nights working and worrying, I may actually get a good night's sleep tonight! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

-RichS

Major server issues, hardware and software related. We're aware there is a performance difference right now, just wanted to get the forum back up for you as fast as we could. We will be able to resolve the performance issue by Wednesday 1/28/09 so please be patient while we work through the last of our server issues.

I realize and appreciate how much time you all spend viewing and participating in this forum and I apologize we weren't able to have it back up and running sooner. It will go down one more time next week but we'll give you advance notice before we take the site down and it'll be down late at night for a few hours. After that we should be back to 100% again.

Haven't had much sleep the last couple of nights working and worrying, I may actually get a good night's sleep tonight! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

-RichS

On behalf of all the members including myself appreciate your hard work and determination to get this problem fix. Now go have yourself a very well deserved rest.

-RichS

thanks for all the hard work to get the site back up :happy feet: . you know we all have the need for speed :speedie:

-RichS

RichS,

+100 - really appreciate your dedication, hard work and long hours !

So, given you are rebuilding the main server lets hope it is in the mod shop getting some serious upgrades to both hardware & software.

Too bad you couldn't supercharge it during the rebuild and flash the software with some super secret fast code.

Looking forward to the new box being on-line soon, and do hope you are catching up on your sleep.

Thanks again.

Lg

Rich,

Are you still on track to have this forum repaired today Wed. 1/28/09 like you stated in your post. I have been staying away from here because the page load and reply speed takes about 5 minutes to navigate thru 1 single post. If you need more time please tell us what the status is.

Thanks man.

Rich I really appreciate all the hard work you've put in so far getting the site back up. I've been in the hospital for 5 days (knee replacement surgery) and really missed the site. The good side is I'm on a pretty heavy dose of Hydrocodone so... the speed seems, while not blazing, pretty fast. Just drift off for a minute ot two and when I come back it's ready and waiting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not recommending doing drugs and cruising the net but tonight it sure is helping :happy feet:

Carry on

Jim

Rich I really appreciate all the hard work you've put in so far getting the site back up. I've been in the hospital for 5 days (knee replacement surgery) and really missed the site. The good side is I'm on a pretty heavy dose of Hydrocodone so... the speed seems, while not blazing, pretty fast. Just drift off for a minute ot two and when I come back it's ready and waiting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not recommending doing drugs and cruising the net but tonight it sure is helping :happy feet:

Carry on

Jim

I hope you have a quick recovery. That is a rough surgery.

Also, it is REALLY REALLY BAD to just let your Shelby sit. I live over by the Arboretum and would be willing to make the sacrifice to come over and drive your Shelby for you while you are recovering. :peelout:

Archived