TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well I had to back MI$TRESS out of the garage for a photo opp this morning for her winter picture.....

MITRESS_Winter-1.jpg

We got 6" today, I know its not much compaired to northern standards, but its the most snow we've had in almost 5 years.

Well I had to back MI$TRESS out of the garage for a photo opp this morning for her winter picture.....

MITRESS_Winter-1.jpg

We got 6" today, I know its not much compaired to northern standards, but its the most snow we've had in almost 5 years.

I`am sending Ruf a SNOW SHOVEL do you need one to? :hysterical:

First the geese and now this, SNOW in central SC. Come on Canadian freinds, stop this stuff! J/K Craig :doh:

SORRY we are just so bored because we can`t drive are Shelbys up here. Heck we have so much snow we can`t even back them out of the garage to take a picture. :cry:

SORRY we are just so bored because we can`t drive are Shelbys up here. Heck we have so much snow we can`t even back them out of the garage to take a picture. :cry:

:hysterical: great thing about our snow is we got to see it this morning and now there is nothing left! If we have to get it, that's the way I like it! Honestly, I don't see how you do it....Craig

Archived