TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Media coverage

Let me preface this by saying I voted for the other guy soley because I felt he might have been more suited for the job. It doesn't matter to me who has the job as long as they do it properly with the USAs best interest at heart.

That being said, all I saw on the news last night was coverage of parties and gatherings of African-Americans who were seemingly playing the race card over and over. What's with that? Even though I didn't vote for him, Obama has always kept his campaign and winning professional and about all Americans. He has the class to look at the big picture.

It seems the media wants to bring the racial issue in to play. :stirpot: I guess if something were to come to a head, like in the 60s, it would make for sensational coverage. Nobody I know has even mentions it.

We need to concentrate on fixing the mess he inherits today instead of pitting people against each other. All of us Americans are in this together. Let's hope we can get past the media and tackle the real issues at hand.

All the Blacks who love him solely because he is black (I feel there are many who fit this bill)

should take notice,

THIS IS NOT JESSE JACKSON...........THIS IS NOT AL SHARPTEN

my favorite line from Obama (so far) is.........'Brothers should pull up their pants!"

this is going to be very interesting..... :lurk::lurk:

That being said, all I saw on the news last night was coverage of parties and gatherings of African-Americans who were seemingly playing the race card over and over. What's with that? Even though I didn't vote for him, Obama has always kept his campaign and winning professional and about all Americans. He has the class to look at the big picture.

As long as there are those who insist on hyphenating Americans there will always be separation.

Yeah.....................and while their spending 170 million $ on a party the stock market is taking a big crap!

Archived