TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Winners of 427 Pace car

Just curious what two lucky people won the raffle to have their car be the pace car?? :headscratch:

OrangOne, welcome to the Team Shelby Forums. I'm pretty sure that raffle hasn't taken place yet. IIRC Carroll will pull the winners names from a hat that has all the 427 SS conversions in it.

I'm sure another TS member or SAI-Bud can come in with more details on this.

Steve

OrangOne, welcome to the Team Shelby Forums. I'm pretty sure that raffle hasn't taken place yet. IIRC Carroll will pull the winners names from a hat that has all the 427 SS conversions in it.

I'm sure another TS member or SAI-Bud can come in with more details on this.

Steve

I was told by SAI that the winners would be drawn on his birthday weekend which was the11th of January??

I was told by SAI that the winners would be drawn on his birthday weekend which was the11th of January??

That's what I was told, however Carroll was in Detroit during his Birthday and so I think it has not happen yet. Plus there still advertizing the 427 package so I don't think they have them all sold to put in the hat. I'm trying to wait patiently but I am getting ansy! I need to make plans!

That's what I was told, however Carroll was in Detroit during his Birthday and so I think it has not happen yet. Plus there still advertizing the 427 package so I don't think they have them all sold to put in the hat. I'm trying to wait patiently but I am getting ansy! I need to make plans!

Draws were made, after many e-mails to SAI, I got a call on Monday to say that I was not one of the pace cars, but had won for the suites. I thought it was owners and guests, but o my surprise, its owner and 1 guess. Little dissapointed about only 2 tickets for suite instead of 8, but glad to have won something in the draw

Archived