TEAM SHELBY FORUM

According to the order guide this color not an option...

cbr1000

Am I missing something here or is this color combination not an option? I've assumed this is a white stripe not silver. Looking at the pic that shows the interior stripes this appears white to me. Maybe it's my monitor?? Is this white or silver......

shelby_gt500_2010_color_spec_copy1.jpg

10shelbygt500_18_hr-1280-1.jpg

Ford-Mustang_Shelby_GT500_Convertib.jpg

Am I missing something here or is this color combination not an option? I've assumed this is a white stripe not silver. Looking at the pic that shows the interior stripes this appears white to me. Maybe it's my monitor?? Is this white or silver......

shelby_gt500_2010_color_spec_copy1.jpg

10shelbygt500_18_hr-1280-1.jpg

Ford-Mustang_Shelby_GT500_Convertib.jpg

Top photo I BELIEVE TO BE Sterling grey with silver and bottom photo is kona blue with white. The Kona is available with blue or silver stripes and seat accents. I AM LOOKING AT ORDERING black with silver stripes and accents since the seats will not show dirt as much. The guide is correct from what I see and discussions witha few dealers.

I'm guessing the bottom photo is sterling grey with silver stripes. I think they lightened the silver stripes compared to last years silver stripes? Looking at the white stripe in the road it looks more like white, but since grey with white stripes is not an option it must be silver. I guess what I'm getting at is looks like the silver stripes from last year is not the same as the '10 or the order guide is wrong and you can order grey with white stripes.

This one confuses me to. The order guide says "3. Interior choice determines exterior stripe color". The stripes in the seat sure look white to me, but the exterior stripes do look silver. I do not see in the order guide that it's a valid combination though. Typo in the order guide?

Archived