TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Performance Art Open House, Gilroy, CA.

Cali_KR

Performance Art is a shop located at,

5755-B Rossi Lane

Gilroy, CA. 95020

www.performanceartonline.com

They are having an open house with the NorCal Shelby Club on March 14, @ 9:00am

These guys have a state of the art facility and work on everything from vintage Ford muscle, track cars to exotics.

I've used them for both my '68KR and my 2008 GT500. I know of some other TS member that have used their services, and were very pleased.

Kevin Patten has been and still is a Mustang guy with over two decades of performance knowledge.

• 1 month later...

5755-B Rossi Lane

Gilroy, CA. 95020

These guys have a state of the art facility and work on everything from vintage Ford muscle, track cars to exotics.

I've used them for both my '68KR and my 2008 GT500. I know of some other TS member that have used their services, and were very pleased.

Kevin Patten has been and still is a Mustang guy with over two decades of performance knowledge.

Reminder bump

Is his shop car an 08 Bullit? I think I met this guy down at Laguna Seca last year while admiring his car in the parking lot.

Yes it is...Kevin has put some nice mods on that car.

5755-B Rossi Lane

Gilroy, CA. 95020

Reminder bump.

NorCal SAAC and Pantera clubs will be there as well. Dyno Dynamics will have a portable dyno, 3 pulls for $65.00

Archived