TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lime Rock 2009

ilmor

Thanks Bob........ :banvictory::peelout: :burnout:

Are you going to one or all of the main events???

I can't forget this...... :camera:

I'm sure I'll get to one or two this year - too hard to pass up!

Too bad the Miller Cup Mustang Challenge isn't coming back to Lime Rock this year...

Looks like we might need to make a roadtrip to see it at NJ Motorsports Park in May. :peelout:

-yellow pony

I had the same thought - I'm going to try for that too.

I had the same thought - I'm going to try for that too.

When the date gets closer, we'll have to see if we can round up a few more of the New England TS members...

In the meantime, it would be good if we could find a way to get some track time at Lime Rock... I looked around and it seems you need to join one of the clubs that rents out the track for a day and includes some driver instruction.

-yellow pony

P.S. I like the new picture in your signature! Were you driving some kind of slalom course?

P.S. I like the new picture in your signature! Were you driving some kind of slalom course?

I did an autocross in Hartford w/ the CART club. I'm going to try to get to some more this year; I missed all of '08!

• 2 months later...

Guys, I have set-up up a corral for the ALM's race, the ticketing system is up and ready to go for the corral. You can buy your ticket by going to the Lime Rock Park ticketing website at http://tickets.limerock.com and clicking on the Car Corrals button at the bottom of the page. :peelout:

The Shelby, Mustang Car Corral is confirmed at Lime Rock and has its own ticketing button, and members will be asked to enter a code, which is "fordgtalms" and is not case-sensitive. Please note that although the ticket price is $65, there is a $3.50 processing fee that will be added just before checkout. Additionally, this is the advanced ticket price that will be available until 5pm on July 11th. After that, the price will be $75 for the corral. Only drivers need to purchase the car corral ticket while passengers can buy a general admission ticket. NO CAR CORRAL TICKETS WILL BE SOLD THE DAY OF THE SHOW

Please let me know if you have any ideas i.e. we all go in on a tent, have food catered, bring our food and grill, dinner after the race.

:shift:

Too bad the Miller Cup Mustang Challenge isn't coming back to Lime Rock this year...

Looks like we might need to make a roadtrip to see it at NJ Motorsports Park in May. :peelout:

-yellow pony

Go to the 45th in a few weeks @ Birmingham and you can see them race twice! :shift:

• 2 months later...

A reminder to order your corral tickets, also please e-mail me if your coming and if you might be interested in a group lunch and or dinner. (This will happen if there is the interest)

You can buy your ticket by going to the Lime Rock Park ticketing website at http://tickets.limerock.com and clicking on the Car Corrals button at the bottom of the page.

The Ford GT & Mustang Car Corral is confirmed at Lime Rock and has its own ticketing button, and members will be asked to enter a code, which is "fordgtalms" and is not case-sensitive. Please note that although the ticket price is $65, there is a $3.50 processing fee that will be added just before checkout. Additionally, this is the advanced ticket price that will be available until 5pm on July 11th. After that, the price will be $75 for the corral. Only drivers need to purchase the car corral ticket while passengers can buy a general admission ticket. NO CAR CORRAL TICKETS WILL BE SOLD THE DAY OF THE SHOW

Please let me know if you have any ideas i.e. we all go in on a tent, have food catered, bring our food and grill, dinner after the race.

Archived