TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dodge Enthusiasts Clean Up At The Vegas Bash

Many of the Shelby Dodge enthusiasts left the Vegas Bash with something extra from the Saturday banquet dinner raffle and the car show on Sunday.

Banquet Winners

speeddemon- Shelby Baseball Cap

stokedshelbyowner- Shelby Baseball Cap

patcsx42- Shelby Baseball Cap

powerstroked- Die Cast Shelby

jamesl- Shelby T-Shirt

swb studios- 3 Cans Detailing Product

J.B.- Shelby T-Shirt & 3 cans detailing product

T.G.- Shelby Mug & Detailing Product

J.B.- Shelby Baseball Cap & Shelby Mug

shelbymotorsports- donated items back to raffle

Car Show Winners

glhs0136- Dodge Car Show Winner

speeddemon- Long Distance Award

I understand there were a few additional winners from a certain contest at the ETA lounge Friday night. :beerchug:

Steve

Good times! :)

Here's what Team Shelby gave for the car show awards. An excellent framed, signed and dated photo of Carroll and a Super Snake. I'm glad the judges appreciated the car. Thanks again to all for the great comments on the car.

Nice meeting you and checking out your sweet Shelby Dodges! :)

Here's what Team Shelby gave for the car show awards. An excellent framed, signed and dated photo of Carroll and a Super Snake. I'm glad the judges appreciated the car. Thanks again to all for the great comments on the car.

Heck I'd trade any trophy I've ever gotten from a car show for that pic! Nice idea for a show award. BTW Robert, it's not hard for the judges to appreciate your car, it is virtually showroom perfect...

It is a nice fitting hat I won from the grab table.

AJ

That is one sweet Charger. Immaculate! My jaw nearly hit the pavement when you pulled in with the entire rig. Very Cool!

Heck I'd trade any trophy I've ever gotten from a car show for that pic! Nice idea for a show award. BTW Robert, it's not hard for the judges to appreciate your car, it is virtually showroom perfect...

It is a nice fitting hat I won from the grab table.

AJ

Thanks Alan, you should have grabbed those wheels! JK. Glad your GLHS Goes Like Hell Somemore again :superhero:

That is one sweet Charger. Immaculate! My jaw nearly hit the pavement when you pulled in with the entire rig. Very Cool!

Thanks James. Nice meeting you. I know your CSX, A.K.A. Birthday Car, is a sweet ride too. Seen it many times.

Archived