TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Video of the 2010 SHELBY GT500

Grabber

"Ford doesn't want us to see the engine just yet", what's the big secret about the new engine, a new CAI, ooooooooooh thats such a secret, so far Ford is dropping the ball on the debut of this car. Unless there is a major change in the engine bay, I say open the hood and lets see whats in there.

I searched High and low for the video. :censored:

I can't find it anywhere. :banghead:

Bummer. :baby:

Go to the site and page down. You'll see a "Fox Business Video" window on the left side of the page. Towards the bottom of that window, just below the Fox Business logo, there are page down and up arrows. Page down until you see the link "Ford Debutes newest Mustang at Auto Show". The car sounds pretty sweet!!

Go to the site and page down. You'll see a "Fox Business Video" window on the left side of the page. Towards the bottom of that window, just below the Fox Business logo, there are page down and up arrows. Page down until you see the link "Ford Debutes newest Mustang at Auto Show". The car sounds pretty sweet!!

Thank you for your help finding it.

It was kind of hidden.

Good video :happy feet:

At the 37 second mark of this clip does anyone else here that beep before he shifts?? Thought is might be the video but found it here to:

http://paultan.org/archives/2009/01/13/vid...-mustang-gt500/

The audio is better on this one. Can really hear that beep in this one. :headscratch:

It is a very bad syndrom that showed up in 2006 when everyone started ordering the cars. It's a sickness.

Pre Shelby Disorder Syndrome

:hysterical:

I thought my doctor had told me it was Pre-Shelby Delivery Syndrome. It was bad.......very, very bad!!!

KingCobra.

At the 37 second mark of this clip does anyone else here that beep before he shifts?? Thought is might be the video but found it here to:

http://paultan.org/archives/2009/01/13/vid...-mustang-gt500/

The audio is better on this one. Can really hear that beep in this one. :headscratch:

This is the adjustable RPM shift alarm going off telling him "Shift Stupid"

Archived