TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Bash Vegas 2009 Pics

GLHS0136

Great pictures, thanks for Sharing!!! It was so much fun!! It was great seeing the Dodges that were able to make it, we look forward to this time again with our Team Shelby members!! :)

Nice pics! I'll have a few up soon... DSC will have thousands, LOL!

I second the comments above!! It was sure nice having those Dodges around. Great bunch all of them. Besides I hate being the only oddball out there! :hysterical:

That GTX-1 sounded like an F16 when it went by!!!

It was really great to see so many Dodge peeps out here in Vegas. We hope to get more of you out here for future events!

Hell yeah! and ... you know you want a GLHS now :D

Hell yeah! and ... you know you want a GLHS now :D

Yeah because I know I want a GTX-1 now. Like Forza said, it makes a really different sound (that I could fully appreciate every time it passed me...)

Alan

I second the comments above!! It was sure nice having those Dodges around. Great bunch all of them. Besides I hate being the only oddball out there! :hysterical:

It was indeed a great event. Thank you all for making everyone feel like part of the Shelby family. Let’s hope the comradery amongst Shelby cousins continues to grow.

Yeah because I know I want a GTX-1 now. Like Forza said, it makes a really different sound (that I could fully appreciate every time it passed me...)

Alan

Hey Alan,

Thanks for the compliment! For anyone interested in a X1, just a heads up that there were about 35 +/- that were actually completed (Many without the roofs). It is no longer in production. There are from time to time some that go up for sale. I know of 2 currently.

Send me a PM if interested.

All the best....

Rick

Archived