TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mr. V-6er

Hello to all my new found friends.

On the ride from La to Vegas, every time the group slowed down, I would pull into an adjoining lane for Pictures.

There were certain folks ( from Wyoming and Ohio) to mention a couple who found it offensive that my Hertz Renter was going faster than their fine cars.

It ultimastely turned into a lot of fun though I beleive most was at my expense.

No I am sure it was at my expense :headscratch::headscratch::drool:

I want to Thank Greg for the use of his helmet and Rick for the ride in the Ford GT.

I also want to thank both Gary Patterson and Vince for the Group One Race experience. These guys are really test drivers though Vince could not get around a Shelby 350 on the track. :shift:

On the straight the terlingua ran equal, but in the cornors where passing was not allowed, the modern day suspension on the terlingua showed it could be much more manuverable.

I also raced in the two different terlinguas and had a blast.

Cosidering I came with a V-6 pusher, I had a terrific time.

Thanks to all my new Found friends.

I will let each of you identify yourselves if you choose to.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! ! !

All the Best,

Mr. V-6er

Hello to all my new found friends.

On the ride from La to Vegas, every time the group slowed down, I would pull into an adjoining lane for Pictures.

There were certain folks ( from Wyoming and Ohio) to mention a couple who found it offensive that my Hertz Renter was going faster than their fine cars.

It ultimastely turned into a lot of fun though I beleive most was at my expense.

No I am sure it was at my expense :headscratch::headscratch::drool:

I want to Thank Greg for the use of his helmet and Rick for the ride in the Ford GT.

I also want to thank both Gary Patterson and Vince for the Group One Race experience. These guys are really test drivers though Vince could not get around a Shelby 350 on the track. :shift:

On the straight the terlingua ran equal, but in the cornors where passing was not allowed, the modern day suspension on the terlingua showed it could be much more manuverable.

I also raced in the two different terlinguas and had a blast.

Cosidering I came with a V-6 pusher, I had a terrific time.

Thanks to all my new Found friends.

I will let each of you identify yourselves if you choose to.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! ! !

All the Best,

Mr. V-6er

Billl

All I can say is if it wasn't for you we would still be circling LAX looking for the hotel :o Nex't time youv'e got to bring your SS , somehow I am thinking you will be in front of the pack :lol:

Archived