TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Rear Photo of the new 2010 GT500

Grabber

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's right...how can one forget the Bombpop. Thanks for the refresher. They must have still been making them when you were growing up. Good stuff like that usually get discontinued a few years after they come out.

That's right...how can one forget the Bombpop. Thanks for the refresher. They must have still been making them when you were growing up. Good stuff like that usually get discontinued a few years after they come out.

I've only lived here for 10 year, I have a good excuse for not knowing that ;)...

You can still get bomb pops at most grocery stores.

Heck we even have an ice cream van that comes to my neighborhood in the summer. He even has bomb pops.

Goo lemonade...dixie cups....all flavors and push ups too........

Nothing goo ever truly goes away.

Thanks Max for the pictures since you were an invited guest to the dealer. I usually give credit where credit is due.

The Pic's that Max took were all very good indeed, except the fuzzy man leg ones I did not post. :hysterical:

This is a pic of Gittin's drift 'Stang. I like the rear much better with a little more paint on it.

Yea, I'm not a big fan of the rear as it is from the factory but the front end, engine and interior are upgrades. In the video Grabber posted it looks like they were trying to "slim" the back end with all the black plastic. If you look at the car driving away, imagine it lowered. I think if it's lowered like the drift car it will look much better.

It also takes some getting used to. When I first lowered my car, I didn't like it. Now I wouldn't want it back to the stock height, because I think it creates a better line with less rake.

My first impression from looking at pictures is that it looks like the baby brother to the 07-09 (not as agressive looking as the 07-09's) and they should have called it a GT350, with reduced HP to the 07-09 500's of course and stop making the 500's for a while.

I like the interior upgrades.

I like the grabber blue color option, which should have been offed since 07.

Rear end is something you probably need to see in person but I also do not think the lines are as clean on this car as the 07-09 design.

JMO

Anybody know the selling price for these yet?

Archived